The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Evander Kane Billboard

Cowgary

Mara Teigen just got a message from her hockey player ex-boyfriend ... a message she and anyone else driving the Sunset Strip could see.

It appears Evander Kane isn't closing the book on her relationship, making it clear to the Wilhelmina model he still has love for her.

The Buffalo Sabres forward rented the billboard above 1 OAK in West Hollywood, which as billboards go is prime real estate and impossible to miss.

Hope you score, Evander.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/29/mara-teigen-billboard-evander-kane-sunset-strip/

0829-mara-teigen-sign-tmz-4.jpg

Money isn't everything. Beauty is fleeting. And how much of her is airbrushed? I've seen models and celebrities without makeup and their hair done and they look ordinary. There are lot of beautiful women here in the lower mainland that look natural, and amazing.

Like the Hoodoo Guru's sang. "You'll never be a beauty queen. Won't feature in a magazine. But you're the best that's ever been."

Money isn't everything. Beauty is fleeting. And how much of her is airbrushed? I've seen models and celebrities without makeup and their hair done and they look ordinary. There are lot of beautiful women here in the lower mainland that look natural, and amazing.

Like the Hoodoo Guru's sang. "You'll never be a beauty queen. Won't feature in a magazine. But you're the best that's ever been."

A more popular song in the lower mainland?

"Some people call me the space cowboy? Some call me the gangsta of love..."

''I'm a Joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker > I get my lovin on the run..."

"Your the cutest thing I ever did see. I really love your peaches, wannna shake your tree!"

Steve Miller

Different genre, different era. Seems he was writing for Evander. Might as well get a billboard?

She's very beautiful with or without the air brush. Stop being so shallow. Regardless of her looks he obviously cares for her for more than looks.

Didn't get laid much huh

wut

Sounds like someone's mad that they don't have a hot rich girlfriend.

Or the incredibly egotistical.

Could be. But I have my doubt it works well on a girl like that. The gesture was cold and vague without any romance. Literally just money based, helping her market herself. Girls like her will often get attention from males with money, even more money than Evander makes. Guys who have money but often bad game often try to use money based favors to gain successful model types. They will offer gifts from jobs, to car, to houses, etc.

I could be wrong of course but I don't think this gesture would be that impressive to a girl in her standing.

Archived