The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Investing in the stock market - Discussion

AV's Coin

17 hours ago, Warhippy said:

I have a limit of about $2-$2.50 a share price.

I'm only playing with $5000 total to invest in.  Anything I generate over that doesn't get touched only the initial $5000 reinvested.

So I am always looking for low cost things.  I have a number of block chain companies under $0.25 a share and a few other things like warrants and the like but seeing these guys playing with $30+ dollar stocks taking in thousands a day makes my fingers twitch.

Kinda listen to Ari and NUcksPatsFan fairly intently as they seem to know a few things here and there, then do some homework on it.  Otherwise it's a lot of reading the market and futures.

what blockchain companies do you have? if you want to share =)

11 hours ago, Warhippy said:

So.

HIVE is one of the fastest growing facilitators of bitcoin mining equipment in north america.

CSTR has a reported 1463 bitcoins in bank and signed a letter of agreement to essentially triple their mining production

CBDT is using the KAI saliva rapid testing kit and has tens of thosuands of orders to Air canada, Westjet and other Canadian couriers as well as being in talks with delta and southwest at an average of $170 a test which is currently cheaper than other "salivary rapid testing kits"

GBLC is a newer blockchain company but the fastest growing on the west coast and is essential in facilitating the growth of north american bitcoin mining companies.  think of them as the largest and currently most influential advisors in the NA bitcoin growth market.

Essentially these are small cash investments set to pay based on growth, earnings and or the hope of travel and investment in to the bitcoin markets in north america.  I don't have much money in to any of these but a 30% return as I normally set my exits at is almost a certainty for all of them 

8 hours ago, filthycanuck said:

what blockchain companies do you have? if you want to share =)

See the above.

Please keep in mind, that the most expensive company I have is Hive at just over $3.00 and I have no more than $500 spent on them.  The ONLY reasons these are in my portfolio is because i am keeping very low dollar amounts invested and can risk the loss or stagnant money.

If they give me my 30% though I can buy the new lens I want and that's what I am in them for.

37 minutes ago, Lancaster said:

A couple of big winners today that have been mentioned by others before....

BFT and ACAM.  

Weird finally earning enough money to actually care about taxes, lol.  

:metal:

These were nice. I sold off GHIV today, no strength in the stock so I'd rather use the funds for the next play.

• Cheers 1

12 hours ago, AriGold2.0 said:

What a month it has been on the market... I've been 99% only trading SPACs and I can't see any reason to change that. I wish i never started with pennies..

image.png.a1d1943d337df6d3f1c7d73595cd37b0.png

Go for warrant plays if you really want the massive gains (but with the added risks).  

Just reading online.... apparently the SPAC market was even more lucrative last year.  I'm also kicking myself for not checking out SPACs earlier.