The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

remember lahey, what goes around is all around

Twilight Sparkle

interesting day for me after work. bit of poetic justice on the train. i get on the train at broadway, and theres this kid, maybe not even 6 years old, holding this stupid ass red balloon kicking people and calling them stupid and shouting and screaming. his dad, older brother, whatever the ****, starts enabling the kid and laughing at the people he's calling names to. do people in vancouver have no backbone at all? absolutely no one did anything about this little **** apple

this one lady asks the dad or whatever the **** late 20's looking guy to control the kid and he continues laughing and says "no" i've had enough of this kid. also, this idiot is standing in the isle, blocking 2 seats, on a packed train. got off at new west station and popped the balloon with my *forever unused* bike key on my way off, just before the doors closed. kid starts losing it and the guy tries to pry the doors open after they closed. my favourite moment was this lady outside going "omg he just popped that child's balloon!" like **** off. you werent on the inside. you werent in the struggle. 20 minutes of that ****. at least one guy who got off told me "thank you"

i head to my old work to pick up my last tip out and i run into a buddy of mine at the lc. he tells me train cops pulled this guy off, with this possibly retarded child and ticketed him for not having fare and he made this scene

if my kid were acting like an asshole, i'd pop their balloon too. can't get no worse. people are dumb

interesting day for me after work. bit of poetic justice on the train. i get on the train at broadway, and theres this kid, maybe not even 6 years old, holding this stupid ass red balloon kicking people and calling them stupid and shouting and screaming. his dad, older brother, whatever the ****, starts enabling the kid and laughing at the people he's calling names to. do people in vancouver have no backbone at all? absolutely no one did anything about this little **** apple

this one lady asks the dad or whatever the **** late 20's looking guy to control the kid and he continues laughing and says "no" i've had enough of this kid. also, this idiot is standing in the isle, blocking 2 seats, on a packed train. got off at new west station and popped the balloon with my *forever unused* bike key on my way off, just before the doors closed. kid starts losing it and the guy tries to pry the doors open after they closed. my favourite moment was this lady outside going "omg he just popped that child's balloon!" like **** off. you werent on the inside. you werent in the struggle. 20 minutes of that ****. at least one guy who got off told me "thank you"

i head to my old work to pick up my last tip out and i run into a buddy of mine at the lc. he tells me train cops pulled this guy off, with this possibly retarded child and ticketed him for not having fare and he made this scene

if my kid were acting like an asshole, i'd pop their balloon too. can't get no worse. people are dumb

dont use my name in vain plz

Such a rebel.

LOL it required extensive planning starting at edmonds. i had 2 stops to work with. like, i had my tunes on, but if i can hear a screaming kid in the background and not the skytrain itself, then we're gonna have problems. i hate people. looking at the guy and the kid, they both were dressed like trashy wannabes from whalley or some ****, so they werent getting off until surrey. had my plan backfired tho, i would probably have died

Archived