The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Recall Biega and Gaunce

Blackberries

I like Gaunce but if prust is out, Cracknell deserves to go in. 

Biega is solid... I thought he was awesome when he played last year. Hits like a truck but probably a number 7. Weber is a huge presence on the powerplay. His shot is so respected that it opens up space for the other 4. 

Biega is solid... I thought he was awesome when he played last year. Hits like a truck but probably a number 7. Weber is a huge presence on the powerplay. His shot is so respected that it opens up space for the other 4. 

They'll be the extra bodies in case anyone else goes down

I love your positivity but Weber is awful... 

Although Prust throws his weight around in an effective way, Gaunce is actually bigger and showed during pre-season that he's pretty quick now.

Prust had some assists on McCann's goals, but that had as much to do with McCann's ability to find open ice as it did Prust's ability to find his linemates.

Gaunce - McCann - Dorsett/Cracknell could probably be an effective line, especially if Gaunce played like he did during training camp & pre-season. 

Archived