The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Arizona Coyotes - Friday, 10/30/2015 - 7 PM PT

Green Goblin

Strange to read all the usual Sbisa hate - I am in California watching the feed on tv from Phoenix.  Their announcers are raving about Sbisa - great passes, blocks, hits.  I guess if you are disposed to hate him, then you see what you want to see and ignore what goes against your narrative.

Strange to read all the usual Sbisa hate - I am in California watching the feed on tv from Phoenix.  Their announcers are raving about Sbisa - great passes, blocks, hits.  I guess if you are disposed to hate him, then you see what you want to see and ignore what goes against your narrative.

I don't understand the hate either, he's a d-man who can hit and we don't have many of those

i dont think anyone here hates him .  just dislike how he gets assists on the other teams goals 

Archived