The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver vs Toronto, 4:00pm

Odd.

I think at one point one of the commentators stated something about the "uncharacteristic turnovers the Canuck defense are making".  I laughed my butt off.  Have they seen this defense play at all this year?

Linden and Benning aren't idiots. They're watching the same team we are. There's no way they can be happy with this D-core.

If they're serious about making the playoffs and actually having a chance, they've gotta upgrade the D. We can't afford to have like 8 million on our bottom line when our D is this bad.

LOL that replay just showed how awful Weber is at defending. Flamingo legs... Sbisaaaa come back

Yeah, it's pretty sad. He is a completely one-dimensional player. He has a hard clapper. That's it. 

I dread the possibility of us becoming the Oilers; eventually strong forwards and laughable defence. 

Cups are won on defence. 

Linden and Benning aren't idiots. They're watching the same team we are. There's no way they can be happy with this D-core.

If they're serious about making the playoffs and actually having a chance, they've gotta upgrade the D. We can't afford to have like 8 million on our bottom line when our D is this bad.

One problem who do we trade? Can get get any good d-men? 

Archived