The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver vs Minnesota at 4:00pm

Odd.

Just now, JohnTavares said:

Please explain with your insightful posts. Lack and Sekera is infinitely better than Miller and Weber.

Don't know anything about Sekera so I won't comment, but Miller has been the best Canuck this season. I don't see how trading him would do us any favours. You really think Lack would be giving us a better chance to win?

You're giving Benning/Management $&!# for signing Weber and Bart and expecting us too "compete". Well what is your magical plan for this team to be a contender? Not even be a contender but just compete? Too trade Miller and sign Sekera? This team can compete the way it is, we just play inconsistently and need to sort that out. 

Also, the youngsters have all been given a chance to succeed. Sure their ice time hasn't been consistent, but they're here aren't they? Playing up and down the line up. If you haven't watched McCann is playing with Vrbata right now. That's not a big enough chance to succeed? 

I'm not even going to bother responding to your comment on our style of play. Clearly you haven't watched the Canucks much for the past 4 years

Archived