The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Bruins vs. Canucks - Saturday, December 5 - 7PM PT

canucksnhl

The Bruins are in town.  

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Canorth said:

What did people think a tank job would look like? A team that plays great right to the bottom of the standings?

I think you're misunderstanding. This team isn't in tank mode - they just suck so bad they're tanking. 

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Yes. I do. I get that you're not impressed by how negative some posters are being, but this "effort" is an insult to every Canucks fan. 

Sometimes no matter how hard you run you're just not fast enough. 

2 minutes ago, Qwags said:

So, how's this "must win" going?

That's exactly why Willie stopped short of saying the word "win".

From his team's play on the ice so far, he could have meant "skip" and I'd praise the coach for his insight.

Nucks are quite likely, at this point, the worst team in the NHL.  Totally disoriented with no structure whatsoever to their game.

A compete lack of offensive cohesion, no decent forecheck and scrambling to try and keep pace with a team that is playing their 3rd game in 4 nights.

Granted there are new bodies on the roster but this level of incompetence has to reflect a disconnect in coaching strategy versus talent/personnel. 

McCann our most dangerous looking forward tonight.

Easiest assignment for Rask this season.

Archived