The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Bruins vs. Canucks - Saturday, December 5 - 7PM PT

canucksnhl

The Bruins are in town.  

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, Caknuckle Puck said:

Just like Hamhuis he has a bad team around him, teams will overpay at the deadline and if they think he fits into their system, I don't think we will get a 1st but I think we will get a young 23-24 D prospect and a 2nd.. your so negative man so this convo ends I don't like "fans" like yourself.

You don't like realistic fans?  Also the rest of the team isn't to blame for vrbata turnovers, missed shots, soft play and Hamhuis poor coverage and decision making. They're part of the reason why this team is bad. 

8 minutes ago, Canorth said:

I could be wrong, but it seems like the people who have been calling for a tank can't seem to stomach losing. 

Win or lose, atleast put an effort into it. What we are watching is pathetic and thats what people cant stomach

3 minutes ago, Fateless said:

Just because people deal with cheering for a losing team in different ways doesn't make their opinion less valuable than yours. 

I haven't been actively calling for a tank, but I figured it would happen naturally - that doesn't mean I'm any less disappointed with the Canucks' play of late. No one likes to see their team lose, even if there is hope of getting a high pick at the end of the season. People are going to lash out and act like the sky is falling. Expecting anything different is silly.

You haven't seen nothing yet, you're  obviously too young to remember when we really sucked bagg

sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

Cause your going to run out of breath. 

Archived