The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Ducks vs. Canucks - Friday, January 1, 2016 - 7PM PT

canucksnhl

Happy New Year!  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, combover said:

Ana plays there best game of the season. WD plays prust Dorset more than the top line and continues to have turrets like spasms when the camera pans to him. 

4-1 ducks. 

i think the best scenario for us is our prospects play well, as do guys we want to trade at the TDL, and (sorry) we lose.  We really need elite offensive talent in our prospect pool, which - IMHAO - we currently only have one: McCann.

Ducks win 4-2.

Question.  How are tickets still 100+$ for upper bowl? This team has been a piece of crap for a couple years now.  I love going to games, but staying at the same damn price is getting stupid. 

My New Years resolution this year is to not go to another game until they lower the prices big time.    Or until they sign Stamkos.  

For years ive been spending stupid amounts of money going to games, including this year.

Waking up this morning and trying to buy tickets made me feel like a chump.  

Suck it Aquilini.

7 minutes ago, drummerboy said:

Question.  How are tickets still 100+$ for upper bowl? This team has been a piece of crap for a couple years now.  I love going to games, but staying at the same damn price is getting stupid. 

My New Years resolution this year is to not go to another game until they lower the prices big time.    Or until they sign Stamkos.  

For years ive been spending stupid amounts of money going to games, including this year.

Waking up this morning and trying to buy tickets made me feel like a chump.  

Suck it Aquilini.

Aren't all us Canadian fans chumps?  We support the joke teams in the southern states by paying grotesque ticket prices here, so they can basically give their seats away.  And those teams are better than us, and some even have Cups!  Yes, we are all chumps north of the border.:(

15 hours ago, numb3r 16 said:

Hey Willie bench the sedins please! 

Sincerely, 

TankNation 

P.S Matthews is great but we don't mind Puljujärvi, laine, or tkachuk

Tanking is a despicable, despite that, you tankers can't even get the right players 

If not Matthews then Chychrun or Gauthier hands down.

5 minutes ago, GarthButcher5 said:

Tanking is a despicable, despite that, you tankers can't even get the right players 

If not Matthews then Chychrun or Gauthier hands down.

I'd be happy to get any of the players their tbh. Add A. Nylander so the W. Nylander fans will stop commenting "we shoulda drafted Nylander!!11!"

Pedan comes out for Tanev......

Willie truly has no clue, does he? A big physical team that manhandled the Canucks last time they met, and Willie sits his biggest, toughest player. Yet somehow that useless plug Weber stays in. 

Desjardins needs to go.

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Pedan comes out for Tanev......

Willie truly has no clue, does he? A big physical team that manhandled the Canucks last time they met, and Willie sits his biggest, toughest player. Yet somehow that useless plug Weber stays in. 

Desjardins is clueless.

Could it be Willie is on the TankNation bus?  Weber and Higgins as regulars tells me Willie might secretly be.

1 minute ago, nom_de_plume said:

Could it be Willie is on the TankNation bus?  Weber and Higgins as regulars tells me Willie might secretly be.

I honestly don't know what else keeping those two plugs in would mean. 

If Desjardins isn't on the TankNation bus, he should be on the first greyhound headed to Climax. 

Pretty obvious that Tanev in and pedan out instead of weber means we plan to go through the holiday game motions and not cause a ripple against a team that embarrassed the franchise in the last meeting.  

There cant  be any other explanation.

Hank is elbowed in the head just recently and now we face the ducks at home with a roster that could contain more bite and yet the coach decides to castrate the team.

really wondering what the boys upstairs are thinking too.

anyone complaining about the treatment of our stars need look no further than our own mgmt.. The refs are a long ways from where the blame should be directed.

if I were the ducks id literally be frothing to play the Canucks tonight.

Archived