The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ARI @ VAN - MON - JAN 4 - 7PM - SNP

Green Goblin

6 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

There is more to the game than just scoring. That series actually had a lot of goals.

I am not talking about 1 series man...did you ever watch the regular season games...clearly you didn't because they were like this

And as for more than just goals - my point if you read it said, the neutral zone trap was the problem, it wasn't like great d and goaltending caused the boring games...it was clogging up the middle

2 minutes ago, HC20.0 said:

That the Province crossed the line with that front cover of Virtanen. Which frankly they did. 

I believe so. The actual article was not that inflammatory, but the back cover was classless. Glad the paper is getting called out. 

Maybe Botchford can finally get dumped like the deuce he is. 

2 minutes ago, McCannon said:

I just watched the Ottawa / St Louis OT - anyone who says 3 on 3 OT sucks is just stupid - Its awesome, end to end shinny with elite pros! amazing and way better than the shootout

To be fair, we Canuck fans have only seen failure ( ok one win ) from our team in 3 on 3 play 

Ronnie bringing it tonight.

Biega looking good.

Edler looking slow

Marky solid.

Unlucky not to have at least one goal.

Hirsch and company calling out the Province is the highlight do far. For the American guy to say that was worse than anything he has seen even surrounding the US college frenzy speaks volumes.  Nothing short of a printed, headline apology will suffice for the Province. The canning of the sports editor would be even better.  If not, the Nucks should boycott their reporter requests.

Archived