The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Pitt interested in Hammer

aliboy

On January 28, 2016 at 9:36 AM, Yotes said:

go on HFboards, the offers from pittsburgh fans is a joke. I rather send him to a team that has a chance to win the cup.

Chicago or Washington.

Try to pry Pokka from the Hawks somehow, or Carrick and a 2nd that turns into a 1st if washington makes the finals

Good thing Pittsburgh fans don't have anything to do with what the Pittsburg penguins would offer. 

Why does it matter in the slightest what HF board fans are saying 

8 hours ago, cuporbust said:

Good thing Pittsburgh fans don't have anything to do with what the Pittsburg penguins would offer. 

Why does it matter in the slightest what HF board fans are saying 

because its a hockey discussion forum, and washington wants us to trade them a pending ufa d man in hamhuis and we take on laich who has another year left. Thats no dice in my books and poor management of cap space if we did that.

its to discuss hockey, rarely if ever do you seen proposals made where both teams are happy and are willing to offer up a package the other team wants, then they discuss and defend it to death

18 minutes ago, Yotes said:

because its a hockey discussion forum, and washington wants us to trade them a pending ufa d man in hamhuis and we take on laich who has another year left. Thats no dice in my books and poor management of cap space if we did that.

its to discuss hockey, rarely if ever do you seen proposals made where both teams are happy and are willing to offer up a package the other team wants, then they discuss and defend it to death

Reality ends the minute you go on an online forum. Second life here I come......... :bigblush:

24 minutes ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

Olesiak+ 1st or 2nd would be perfect. 

I think we are in much more need of an offensive rhd over yet another Big lhd are we not? Honka is the target, might be in an edler deal but so what then resign hammer

22 minutes ago, Yotes said:

I think we are in much more need of an offensive rhd over yet another Big lhd are we not? Honka is the target, might be in an edler deal but so what then resign hammer

I would be thrilled to get honks but just don't know if Dallas will move him.

Really like the though of having pedan, trymakin and olesiak on our team lol so huge. 

12 minutes ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

I would be thrilled to get honks but just don't know if Dallas will move him.

Really like the though of having pedan, trymakin and olesiak on our team lol so huge. 

for a rental i think it would be hard to get honka, Nill doesnt seem like a guy making desperate moves. If edler was on the table I think its without a doubt Honka is part of the package.

I could also see Big Buff going to Dallas for one of Oleksiak/Nemeth plus a forward prospect and a draft pick also, the might throw some coin at him if the Jets cant resign him.

I just dont see a fit for hamhuis going to Pitts

17 minutes ago, Yotes said:

for a rental i think it would be hard to get honka, Nill doesnt seem like a guy making desperate moves. If edler was on the table I think its without a doubt Honka is part of the package.

I could also see Big Buff going to Dallas for one of Oleksiak/Nemeth plus a forward prospect and a draft pick also, the might throw some coin at him if the Jets cant resign him.

I just dont see a fit for hamhuis going to Pitts

Dallas has a really strong d prospect pool with various talents, which makes them a perfect trading partner for Hamhuis.  Although Honka is definately at the top, I wonder if he can be had for Hamhuis and a 2nd (the 2nd seems low, but there's no way JB trades his high 1st this year).  I also like Jones a lot, but I think Dallas would have to add a 3rd.

5 hours ago, Hutton Wink said:

Sorry sir, you cannot claim cred for being a couple days late on something already reported in the media. 

I honestly didn't see it and completely pulled it out of my a$$. 

Lets be honest though, we are talking about Internet reputation here. It's not like this adds to my Equifax credit score.

i still think the most likely outcome is him signing a 2 year extension 

32 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

I honestly didn't see it and completely pulled it out of my a$$. 

Lets be honest though, we are talking about Internet reputation here. It's not like this adds to my Equifax credit score.

i still think the most likely outcome is him signing a 2 year extension 

Next time you apply for an AGM position, I got yer back.

On February 8, 2016 at 1:04 AM, flickyoursedin said:

Really like the 2nd round in this draft class so I almost like the idea of having Pittsburghs 2 2nd round picks rather than just Washingtons 1rst.

That's funny cause Benning said after the first round , the talent level really drops off more then usual this year 

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

3 teams with the assets and the motivation to get something done.

All good trading partners.

i know what dallas and washington have, what would LA have that would entice us to move him their. If hammer wants to go cup contender route, chicago would have interest 50% retained ? they did add timonen last year and thats when they had oduya, who they no longer have

Archived