The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]

Intoewsables

10 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

It's confirmed, DC admitted he wasn't in the game on page 9, TL makes the joke on page 11.

Lots of moving parts here, lot of ins & outs & what-have-yous, a lotta strands to keep straight in the ole Duder's head...

I will say Aladeen caused a whole lotta confusion by trying hard to get everyone to lynch someone not in the game...fishy, fishy, fishy.

You went to all that trouble but didn't bother to check out his alabi?

2 minutes ago, Dral said:

You went to all that trouble but didn't bother to check out his alabi?

Who's alabi, Aladeen? 

That he thought it would lure mafia to him as the possible sheriff? That doesn't seem likely seeing as he jumped all over DC minutes after DC claimed a role. That would be very speedy sheriff work, very speedy indeed.

7 hours ago, milk and honey said:

Just caught up reading the whole read.

BW  I would like to hear more of his defense and others accusations of him before placing a vote.  Personally, I am not getting mafia vibes from him but no tp vibes either. Still really early in the game and we need more posts and activity. Roughly half the players have 0-5ish posts at this point and I want to hear more from them.

Wait are you saying you're considering voting me right now? ffs Milk!

BTW that and the rest of the post sounds scummy af. You've earned yourself a spot on my scum list.

7 hours ago, milk and honey said:

Just caught up reading the whole read.

BW  I would like to hear more of his defense and others accusations of him before placing a vote.  Personally, I am not getting mafia vibes from him but no tp vibes either. Still really early in the game and we need more posts and activity. Roughly half the players have 0-5ish posts at this point and I want to hear more from them.

Why the huge space in this post? Did you have something typed up that you decided to delete?

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Lel, this guy is the most obvious mafia I've seen in quite a while.

Sorry I have to type in the quote:

If someone wants to pinpoint exactly what I'm doing that's scummy that'd be great. I feel like you guys have no real basis for thinking I'm scum other than I'm too "tricky".:P

9 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

giphy.gif

We need to be serious.

no, it's the 1st round we need more gifs and jokes. Then we will know who the mafia is. B)

8 hours ago, Dral said:

Did you slip him some GHB? otherwise is gonna be jealous...

I'd rat you out, but... she won't wake up anyways ;)

you're bad, on 100 levels.

8 hours ago, Green Goblin said:

But I'm not mafia! You must be mafia! Let's just say I'm too respectable to be part of something like that.

Time out: Can we say who our character is?

I don't trust people who say they are respectable, they hide behind their sheild of respectability.

8 hours ago, Green Goblin said:

But it's cold hard evidence!

Lol I'm so confused! Ya'll were both helpful but at the same time acting super suspicious...

Can I trust you?

you should always trust Aladeen and Dral and Kryten and Virt. Always.

8 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Who's alabi, Aladeen? 

That he thought it would lure mafia to him as the possible sheriff? That doesn't seem likely seeing as he jumped all over DC minutes after DC claimed a role. That would be very speedy sheriff work, very speedy indeed.

I don't know who you are but there are some games where Sheriffs are given information to begin the game, such as a Night 0 investigation. This particularly happens a lot on MafiaU website where intoews has played quite a few games. Also the fact that there is no PMing comes from that website as well, so if he included that in his game then who is to say he didn't include other aspects common to the mafia games over there? 

DC didn't claim a role, he claimed my Character Harold. If DC was playing and he did claim my character the only reason for him to do so would be because he is mafia or 3rd party, so by me not looking at the player's list (which a lot of other people obviously didn't either) it would make sense for me to believe he was trying to use my Character as a false safe claim. 

Any other incorrect comments you have that you need me to explain for you? 

Okay, so my break's just finishing, and I've caught up to page 6.

IMO, Dr.S and Vrienzy are suspicious (remember, this is page 6 intel, so pls forgive if there's things cleared up between pgs 7-15).

Dr. S is just chipping in without really contributing, while Vrienzy voted, made another comment replying to Kaz about Tom Wilson and Lacrosse, and said nothing more AFAIK.

That being said, this is page 6, but if it helps, so be it.

I'll try to catch up more on my next break.

19 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I don't know who you are but there are some games where Sheriffs are given information to begin the game, such as a Night 0 investigation. This particularly happens a lot on MafiaU website where intoews has played quite a few games. Also the fact that there is no PMing comes from that website as well, so if he included that in his game then who is to say he didn't include other aspects common to the mafia games over there? 

DC didn't claim a role, he claimed my Character Harold. If DC was playing and he did claim my character the only reason for him to do so would be because he is mafia or 3rd party, so by me not looking at the player's list (which a lot of other people obviously didn't either) it would make sense for me to believe he was trying to use my Character as a false safe claim. 

Any other incorrect comments you have that you need me to explain for you? 

Perhaps it does happen on other websites, I'll take your word for it. All I know are the rules for THIS game, and it seemed unlikely given the rules laid out by intoews.

I will let you if I have any more incorrect statements for you to clarify, but something tells me you'll beat me to it. 

The irony of you calling me out for incorrect statements when literally your first statement and every other since regarding DC was incorrect....

image.jpg

1 hour ago, Virtanen87 said:

Aladeen and Green Goblin are confirmed TP imo

After sifting through how many pages of garbage...I would say 50/50.... With Aladeen's smoke show at the beginning has me curious on how he would explain his actions. As for GG you can tell he is new to the game. Dral seems to have issue with this....it seems like he is trying to trip GG up...after his long interaction with try to get him to out as Mafia after all he did state that GG was "confirmed" mafia on page 12....which continues to page 13... where he then votes TL!?!? Nothing like pointing fingers in many directions....

VOTE DRAL

24 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Perhaps it does happen on other websites, I'll take your word for it. All I know are the rules for THIS game, and it seemed unlikely given the rules laid out by intoews.

I will let you if I have any more incorrect statements for you to clarify, but something tells me you'll beat me to it. 

The irony of you calling me out for incorrect statements when literally your first statement and every other since regarding DC was incorrect....

image.jpg

Whatever noob, you should have a minimum of 10 games before even being allowed to talk to me, you should feel honoured I even bothered to reply to your garbage posts.

10 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Whatever noob, you should have a minimum of 10 games before even being allowed to talk to me, you should feel honoured I even bothered to reply to your garbage posts.

While we're using COD speak, I think you're a dusty scrub who has an amazing beard.

Archived