The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: BattleStar Galactica [Sign Ups: Open] - Game Over: Mafia/Survivor Win!

Aladeen

2 hours ago, milk and honey said:

Just because mafia can convert players and it's not in the interest of the town to lynch BW in round 1. 

How do you know the Mafia choose who's converted, & that it's not randomized? Al Ah Billie Deen only said that almost any player may become Cylon, he never said how.

You've made several claims that the Mafia would "pick" or "choose" who's converted...sounds like TMI.

Just now, falcon45ca said:

How do you know the Mafia choose who's converted, & that it's not randomized? Al Ah Billie Deen only said that almost any player may become Cylon, he never said how.

You've made several claims that the Mafia would "pick" or "choose" who's converted...sounds like TMI.

Basically this.

I'm getting a little worried you may just be sheeping my reads like last game though. 

25 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

For some reason I didn't notice this earlier but that is extremely disrespectful. 

Also I'm not the sheriff but I can say with 99% confidence that Jazz is TP. Please refer back to this should I die.

I am sorry. You have better hair then trump without a doubt.

5 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

I actually don't know that and with the whole number thing. I suppose it has something to do with the whole number thing. 

No chance is the whole tp converted to mafia thing is randomized. there is some system most likely.

Also I am NOT saying we lynch BW this round. Only in a future round if he is still alive.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Basically this.

I'm getting a little worried you may just be sheeping my reads like last game though. 

I questioned MH's logic before you, and I've clarified why MH's posts regarding Mafia conversion are so fishy. I've ninja'd you before, I think you and I just have similar reasoning behind our logic.

5 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

I questioned MH's logic before you, and I've clarified why MH's posts regarding Mafia conversion are so fishy. I've ninja'd you before, I think you and I just have similar reasoning behind our logic.

m8 all I read was that mafia can convert people and no one really knows how. So in a sense you might have tmi.

KH's vote for Qwags was suspicious. Qwags had just made one post at the time, and although it was a sketchy post, he always posts like that as TP. It seems like KH was just looking for an easy vote to make and didn't want to get on either side of the MH argument. This would make more sense if MH is mafia.

3 hours ago, milk and honey said:

Why wouldn't the mafia pick BW? Barely anyone ever challeges BW and those people don't get followed. If I am mafia I pick BW hands down without a doubt. He hasn't been mafia in like 15 games and no one would go against him.

Don't be a blind sheep here Kaz.

TWTBW, not suspicious for me.

I am not a noob, do you really think I would come out so early with that kind of post?  You guys are so potato even potatoes are jealous how Potato you are.

It really sounds like you're claiming the Mafia do have the ability to choose with those statements.

TMI. 

BW can testify with me. Nothing I said isn't possible.  The TL: DR version of everything would be. If BW is alive past a couple rounds and is lynching tps. he is most likely mafia.

No one has answered why wouldn't the mafia pick BW if they can choose by name. No one can discredit my idea of thinking. Some might say its TMI but converting by name is the only way I know from my experience. 

I can 100% assure you,  that me/KH/Quags don't know each other identities. No chance whatsoever

CHUCKLING MANICALLY

Hey I'm a cylon lackey. I start without the mafia team but I know I'm a cylon and I can investigate one player every two rounds to try to find my team.

I investigated you and you came up as mafia so I'm assuming you're on the mafia team.

I don't know why Aladeen hasn't invited me into the PM though.

Give him time.

just to prove that BW can convince the town to vote out anyone.  Lets not forget he had majority votes on CL and 10mins to go said we should do dql or something. In 10mins he got enough votes to kill Kaz a tp instead of CL a mafia, 

BW isn't right always. I love him as a player and in past games, we worked well together.  I can legit guarantee I am a tp. If I am not a tp I will change my avatar into whatever the threads wants it to be and I will make a thread asking deb on a date. I can be converted so this is only a bet if I am mafia from the beginning of the game. Conversions don't count lol.

23 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

KH's vote for Qwags was suspicious. Qwags had just made one post at the time, and although it was a sketchy post, he always posts like that as TP. It seems like KH was just looking for an easy vote to make and didn't want to get on either side of the MH argument. This would make more sense if MH is mafia.

I always post on the john at that time during the week.    Was just catching up with the game and didn't like the post for round 1.  MH is pretty active and there's still over 24 hours so there's lot's of time for him to slip up if he is mafia.

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

just to prove that BW can convince the town to vote out anyone.  Lets not forget he had majority votes on CL and 10mins to go said we should do dql or something. In 10mins he got enough votes to kill Kaz a tp instead of CL a mafia, 

BW isn't right always. I love him as a player and in past games, we worked well together.  I can legit guarantee I am a tp. If I am not a tp I will change my avatar into whatever the threads wants it to be and I will make a thread asking deb on a date. I can be converted so this is only a bet if I am mafia from the beginning of the game. Conversions don't count lol.

Please don't make bets in game as to the outcome of your alignment, it is against the generally accepted rules.

You can find them listed here: http://cdcmafia.wikia.com/wiki/CDC_Mafia_Rulebook#

7) Do not bring outside factors into the game. Making bets, offering real-life rewards, or claiming to ban yourself from future games to prove your innocence will not be tolerated. You're all clever enough to come up with better defenses than that.

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Please don't make bets in game as to the outcome of your alignment, it is against the generally accepted rules.

You can find them listed here: http://cdcmafia.wikia.com/wiki/CDC_Mafia_Rulebook#

7) Do not bring outside factors into the game. Making bets, offering real-life rewards, or claiming to ban yourself from future games to prove your innocence will not be tolerated. You're all clever enough to come up with better defenses than that.

Ok sorry won't do that again. I just saw dral and u actually say to the town that you aren't coming back to mafia before lol.

I

Archived