The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: BattleStar Galactica [Sign Ups: Open] - Game Over: Mafia/Survivor Win!

Aladeen

27 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I always post on the john at that time during the week.    Was just catching up with the game and didn't like the post for round 1.  MH is pretty active and there's still over 24 hours so there's lot's of time for him to slip up if he is mafia.

Fair enough, and it looks like you were right.

Vote1 Qwags

4 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Don't go full otherwise on us.

Qwags is mafia and BW sacrificed him to make himself look good, and now Virtanen, who is also his teammate, is going to get BW lynched to make himself look good especially because of this post BW made. Then KH and Jazz, who you conveniently listed as TP, are going to use the mafia kill on Virtanen so they can take over the TP alliance and win the game

16 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Unvote1; Vote1 Qwags.

I'm kind of killing the discussion with this unfortunately. 

Don't go full otherwise on us.

We can still try to come up with targets for the vig. 

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

How is he is confirmed mafia? Did I miss something.

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

CHUCKLING MANICALLY

Hey I'm a cylon lackey. I start without the mafia team but I know I'm a cylon and I can investigate one player every two rounds to try to find my team.

I investigated you and you came up as mafia so I'm assuming you're on the mafia team.

I don't know why Aladeen hasn't invited me into the PM though.

Give him time.

54 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Ok sorry won't do that again. I just saw dral and u actually say to the town that you aren't coming back to mafia before lol.

I

Pff we say that all the time, but only ever in Rage!

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

Please don't make bets in game as to the outcome of your alignment, it is against the generally accepted rules.

You can find them listed here: http://cdcmafia.wikia.com/wiki/CDC_Mafia_Rulebook#

7) Do not bring outside factors into the game. Making bets, offering real-life rewards, or claiming to ban yourself from future games to prove your innocence will not be tolerated. You're all clever enough to come up with better defenses than that.

I bet you $5 that Aladeen is sexy 

19 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Qwags is mafia and BW sacrificed him to make himself look good, and now Virtanen, who is also his teammate, is going to get BW lynched to make himself look good especially because of this post BW made. Then KH and Jazz, who you conveniently listed as TP, are going to use the mafia kill on Virtanen so they can take over the TP alliance and win the game

TL is pointing this out to make us trust him. He's in on this as well

Archived