The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks just took a big L

Virtanen

3 minutes ago, desiboynux4lifee******* said:

I been freaking telling you Benning weisbrod linden is really going to put us in a deep hole. We will literally have zero offence in the future. 

FIRE JIM BENNING WEISBROD AND FIRE LINDEN TOO HE SHOULD BE DOING HIS JOB PATHETIC!

Yeah, because Horvat and Baertschi got 0 points last year.

1 minute ago, Ronning4center said:

I literally turned the draft off because im sick to my stomach.  Thanks for this jim/trevor  way to appeal to the fans. No...forget it...not the fans...for passing on an offensive superstar with heart and grit.  WOW

Why have a drafting department if we concede to what the fans want?

4 minutes ago, desiboynux4lifee******* said:

I been freaking telling you Benning weisbrod linden is really going to put us in a deep hole. We will literally have zero offence in the future. 

FIRE JIM BENNING WEISBROD AND FIRE LINDEN TOO HE SHOULD BE DOING HIS JOB PATHETIC!

You're lucky people see the OP first or you might be hitting the minus too

Great pick. Vancouver needed a good d-man. Just got one. 

Great pick Jim. Our GM is sticking to the plan. 

This guy is gonna have room. All of a sudden Vancouvers back end is looking pretty good , down the road..

Vancouver took what they needed. The pick took guts.

Let the whining begin.

1 minute ago, Ronning4center said:

I literally turned the draft off because im sick to my stomach.  Thanks for this jim/trevor  way to appeal to the fans. No...forget it...not the fans...for passing on an offensive superstar with heart and grit.  WOW

See ya later. The pick appeals to Canucks fans for sure. Fans who aren't whiny asses. 

2 minutes ago, Ronning4center said:

Haha their job isn't to appeal to the fans! Sure they need to fill seats, but they do that by putting together what they believe the most competitive team is.

Once Dubois went at three, you had to know the Canucks were taking Juolevi. Benning hasn't said anything about tkachuk, everything has been about PLD. I'm more pissed that Edmonton got puljujarvi. We got a future top pairing defenseman, who can score, skate, and get the puck out of his own end quickly. I would have liked tkachuk over Juolevi, but benning was never interested in tkachuk. He has yet to make a bad draft pick since joining Vancouver, so I trust his scouting background 

Archived