The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sven Baertschi Predictions

Sean Avery

1 hour ago, tas said:

concussion in game number 6, misses 10 games. 15 games later, high ankle sprain, misses 34 games. plays the next 15 games but misses the last 2 with an undisclosed upper body injury. 

6g 8a 36gp

Hahaha I can't tell if you are being pessimistic or you are maybe just a canucks fan jaded by long years of bad luck piling on your favorite franchise. 
Either way, I hope your day brightens up a bit bud.

Cheers! 

Sven got 15 goals - 13 assists last year and only played 69 games, there is no reason to think he couldn't score 18g and 15a if he plays a full 82 games and if he increases his production and stay consistent and healthy he could possibly score 22g and 18a but that is a little wishful.

4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I guess @HK Phooey and I are the only ones (so far) that think he can hit 60pts this season.

22g 38a, something like that.

You know what, I predicted 47 points but I think if they have a right winger playing with them who fits better than Vrbata did last season, the sky is really the limit. 

I like your optimizim! 

4 minutes ago, davydgoliath said:

You know what, I predicted 47 points but I think if they have a right winger playing with them who fits better than Vrbata did last season, the sky is really the limit. 

I like your optimizim! 

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect WD to try and spread out the scoring, keeping Hansen with the twins, and a 2nd line of Baer - Sutter - Eriksson. Eriksson will get PP time with the twins and probably a lot of Ozone starts, but I wouldn't count on all of our threats being together.

I know it seems unrealistic to almost double production, but I really think that "second line" could do some damage.

Archived