The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks Recall F Alexandre Grenier

Odd.

9 minutes ago, SaintPatrick33 said:

Predicted outputl grenier zero goals, zero assists, no hits and slow on the backcheck. 

Another ghost who has not proven anything in the NHL. 

Maybe he can hit a guy or two, but very unlikely. 

We have better prospects like Chaput, Megna, and Labate to replace this ghost of a player reminds me of Mattias 2.0, a soft marshmallow. 

I enjoy camping and roasting marshmallows, much like I enjoy watching soft players like this suit up for the Nucks.

Dam look at that Matthias hatred. At least Matthias played a few seasons in the NHL scored 18g on his last season for us, he's done more than what this guy's have combined

12 minutes ago, SaintPatrick33 said:

Predicted outputl grenier zero goals, zero assists, no hits and slow on the backcheck. 

We have better prospects like Chaput, Megna, and Labate to replace this ghost of a player reminds me of Mattias 2.0, a soft marshmallow. 

I enjoy camping and roasting marshmallows, much like I enjoy watching soft players like this suit up for the Nucks.

your troll game is weak

5 minutes ago, SaintPatrick33 said:

So much hate for a guy who has only played six games lol. 

The thing I love about Grenier is that he does not hesitate to protect his teammates and will go after guys after a dirty hit. He almost never fights, but when he does it is always for a good reason. 

Here was a game I went to. Clune was flying at everyone. Grenier lost the fight. Clune is a much more experienced fighter, but good for Alex for not backing down. 

Hunter throws a elbow, Grenier to his defense

Just now, oldnews said:

your troll game is weak

Maybe put up some stats of the great Grenier, otherwise keep trolling this thread looking for positives in this guys game because that is the weakest of all. Play with the Twins and score no points? 

Enjoy your time in the AHL because thats all this kid will ever be. 

3 minutes ago, SaintPatrick33 said:

Maybe put up some stats of the great Grenier, otherwise keep trolling this thread looking for positives in this guys game because that is the weakest of all. Play with the Twins and score no points? 

Enjoy your time in the AHL because thats all this kid will ever be. 

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that the AHL is better than you'll ever do.

Wake me up when you get an NHL callup, kid.

5 minutes ago, oldnews said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that the AHL is better than you'll ever do.

Wow, yipp dee do! No S)%&*% I am a fan and have a right to whine when they bring plugs like Grenier up. 

If he ever makes a difference in a game, then maybe mssg me, otherwise stick to relating my life to that of an aspiring NHL player, and I doubt I would be softer than this 6 5 kid. Kassian scored almost a ppg in his time while under substance abuse and playing with the twins,

this Grenier kid reminds me of a big old marshmallow, once again show your analytics side to prove me wrong because the old eye test proves to me this guy is nothing but an AHLer at heart. 

2 minutes ago, SaintPatrick33 said:

Wow, yipp dee do! No S)%&*% I am a fan and have a right to whine when they bring plugs like Grenier up. 

If he ever makes a difference in a game, then maybe mssg me, otherwise stick to relating my life to that of an aspiring NHL player, and I doubt I would be softer than this 6 5 kid. Kassian scored almost a ppg in his time while under substance abuse, this Grenier kid reminds me of a big old marshmallow, once again show your analytics side to prove me wrong because the old eye test proves to me this guy is nothing but an AHLer at heart. 

yawn.

Imagine that.  The guy that is 18th on the depth chart - is an AHLer.

He's earned the callup under the circumstances.

Your drama is trivial.

16 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

That would work too but doesn't really help the Sedins individually get away from some of the tougher shutdown minutes.

Sure it would. Teams would have to focus on both lines. Even more so when hansen gets back and could take Burr's spot. 

1 minute ago, oldnews said:

yawn.

Imagine that.  The guy that is 18th on the depth chart - is an AHLer.

He's earned the callup under the circumstances.

Your drama is trivial.

The only thing that is "trivial" is your blatant homerism. 

Other than that enjoy watching this kid put up zeroes on the board. GL! 

5 minutes ago, Hugor Hill said:

So Grenier is getting called up before Virtanen....

Good. Virtanen needs to get some stability, and minutes. He also needs to show more before he gets called back up. Just leave the kids there to develop for now. 

1 minute ago, wallstreetamigo said:

The Sedins are still the Sedins though. Other teams know that if they can shut them down they have a pretty good chance at winning. 

Well that's where Eriksson, Horvat and (for now) Burr (along with the other lines and D) would need to step up and score some goals and prove that wrong. 

Archived