The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Ducks VS Canucks @ Rogers Arena (7 p.m. PT)

Tavrohorvat53

Just now, Drakrami said:

Highest points on the Ducks team (18pts in 23 games), plays 22 minutes a night and best +/-on the team. And Kesler is not playing well...... ok, man. 

Just goes off to show people just post whatever gibberish they want on here. 

Say something negative about Willie Desjardin and see what alfstonker does then. Very entertaining, like a grizzly on an boatload of salmon.

6 hours ago, alfstonker said:

This should be interesting. I have watched a lot of Ducks games lately and Bieksa is playing well, Kesler not so much although he is still getting on the board. However the team itself seems to be disjointed and I feel if we go at them hard, as we have been doing, and get the first goal we may get a surprise win on this one.

Look at their team on paper. Their record should be noticeably better than it is. 

My explanation is that they have too many guys in that room who think they're hot sh**

Perry AND Kesler on the same team? Might as well add Pronger and Avery while you're at it... hell what's Matt Cooke up to....

If Anaheim shows up, this will be a chippy game. They won't have forgotten how Tryamkin ragdolled all their behemoth mouth pieces last time.

5 minutes ago, Drakrami said:

Highest points on the Ducks team (18pts in 23 games), plays 22 minutes a night and best +/-on the team. And Kesler is not playing well...... ok, man. 

Have you watched the games? He has 4 assists in the last 5 games. (he hasn't had a plus in any of them) These are the games I referred to and if you think he is playing well you better watch some recent games.

1 hour ago, IbanezRG said:

Did you watch the game? A lot of goals by both teams were extremely flukey, he also actually won the game, which is the most important stat

Yes I watched the game and Miller was not very good. They won because they were able to score 5 and Boudreau played his backup who was horrible.

Miller is our backup!

7 hours ago, alfstonker said:

This should be interesting. I have watched a lot of Ducks games lately and Bieksa is playing well, Kesler not so much although he is still getting on the board. However the team itself seems to be disjointed and I feel if we go at them hard, as we have been doing, and get the first goal we may get a surprise win on this one.

On pace for 30 goals, 64 points & a +32...

Statistics - NHL 2016/17 Regular

Split GP GM G A Pts +/- PIM PPG PPA SHG SHA GWG S Hits Blks SPCT P/G
Actual 23 0 8 10 18 9 22 5 4 0 0 2 54 38 20 14.8 0.78
Projected 82 0 29 36 64 32 78 18 14 0 0 7 193 135 71 14.8 0.78

https://www.nhl.com/player/ryan-kesler-8470616

9 hours ago, Qwags said:

That Tryamkin quote shows how much has changed.

Normally I'd be worried about the attitude of a player that refuses to report to the farm team but in Tryamkin's case he seems to be earning a spot with the big team and we need a big guy like that on the big team.  GCG!

1 hour ago, Drakrami said:

One of several reasons why I have certain people on ignore.

Normally I'd be worried about the attitude of a player that refuses to report to the farm team but in Tryamkin's case he seems to be earning a spot with the big team and we need a big guy like that on the big team.  GCG!

I guess the Canucks was worried about having a player on the ice with a bit of grub on his belly but Tree doesn't seem to think that would be a factor, he showed that he can really skate for a 265lb'er and that weight comes with a big advantage against 95% of the players in the NHL, let's hope he puts that to good use against Toronto Sat night.

1 hour ago, alfstonker said:

Have you watched the games? He has 4 assists in the last 5 games. (he hasn't had a plus in any of them) These are the games I referred to and if you think he is playing well you better watch some recent games.

Last 5 games  - 4 points in last 3 games. logging 22:00 min a game. +- even... Not bad at all???
Opponent Date G A P +/- PIM PPG SHG S Shifts TOI
MTL NOV 29 0 2 2 0 0 0 0 1 26 21:39
SJS NOV 26 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 29 22:05
CHI NOV 25 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 3 23 22:00
NYI NOV 22 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 30 22:30
LAK NOV 20 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 24 21:30

Archived