The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Bruins

-Vintage Canuck-

Miller was busy watching the Bruins fans do the wave and couldn't hear his team-mates yelling at him because of the crowd noise. Sarcasm!!!! Our golf claps have the same effect.

Tanev got beat. Sbisa with a few costly errors. Miller some great saves and a couple of not so much.

Stecher doesn't fit with the Sedins on the PP; put him with Bo.

Onwards and downwards apparently.

I hate to admit that I dont think we can squeak into the playoffs anymore this year. Best case scenario is our new core continues to develop and play this game the right way. I think Miller and maybe Hansen need to be sold at the deadline. A pick around #5-7 would be great with a shot at a lottery pick, but I'd hate to sink like a stone in full tank mode. That would do more harm to our developing players than good. 

11 minutes ago, b3. said:

Im also just pretending that WD didn't actually not put Horvat out there with 30 seconds left.

its not like Bo is our best offensive threat or anything...

right?!

He's a defensive forward (per Willie) 

WD fondly remembers his first ever NHL game, exhibition vs Edmonton, OT, little bit of Edler/Hank/Danny magic on Danny's goal.  Thinks it will happen every time in spite of a 3 - 49 record since then.

10 minutes ago, StealthNuck said:

Bo had one shift in the last 3 minutes. 

What the hell is wrong with WD?  He cuts Bo's icetime in the third in tight games a the time and plays dank and Hank who seriously are doing nothing.  The twins based on their play, turnovers, blown ppoppoeunities and defensive blunders should be in the press box. 

1 minute ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

What the hell is wrong with WD?  He cuts Bo's icetime in the third in tight games a the time and plays dank and Hank who seriously are doing nothing.  The twins based on their play, turnovers, blown ppoppoeunities and defensive blunders should be in the press box. 

They struck iron twice. Unlucky tonight

4 minutes ago, bohoforpresident said:

Another trick up old Willie's sleeve that will surely go down as a classic coaching maneuver.

Our futile minds cant understand the advantage of having your leading scorer sitting on the bench with the goalie pulled going for the tying goal.

Pray Willie, help us understand your brilliance.

Actually, Willie isn't the real coach;  Henrik & Daniel have the final say in all player decisions.  That's why they always hog the bulk of p.p. time and are on the ice in the final minutes of a game in which they trail by a goal.

13 minutes ago, TheCammer said:

Well he's won us a bunch of games this year so eventually one might slip. Hid defense was fairly suspect today and we would have been done in the first without him

Best D on the ice was Stecher,  took hit after hit but still kept coming

Never thought we'd see the likes of Bill Laforge, again as Head Coach.

This is worse.

Every game now it seems, due to his bizarre decisions, this Desjardins a****** makes us run "the gauntlet".

*Us*  would be the fanbase. Every time I analyze this f***ers decisions, feel I'm travelin through a tunnel of pain.

Archived