The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Jannik Hansen Has Presented Management With a 8 Team List

3 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

Sure, but I just don't see how the Sedin's continue to be effective together. I think they could even be extended by a year or two if they are moved to separate lines and their defensive slowness isn't as big a liability. They are still elite passers and see the game as good as anyone, as separate players they elevate two lines imo. But I get upset over Willie's use of Megna... this ones going to have to stay in the realm of "what if". 

With a Hansen or similar to counter their weaknesses and in 2nd line duty against lesser opponents, I think they're fine and IMO better together.

But let's not read that as me thinking that's a cup team.

11 minutes ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

Great with markstrom hurt miller will most likely not be traded. Another year of no trades. 

MIller to ANA was the only realistic (albeit slim) possibility and still is IMO. Beriner would still be coming back in that scenario.

30 minutes ago, J.R. said:

With a Hansen or similar to counter their weaknesses and in 2nd line duty against lesser opponents, I think they're fine and IMO better together.

But let's not read that as me thinking that's a cup team.

No just more fun to watch. 

But we've had a revolving door of Sedin partners this year, and really have any of them countered their lack of speed, which is pretty much their only fair weakness to point out? I don't think Hansen or a Hansen-like player is enough anymore. 

Honestly if it wasn't for the brother thing they would have been split up a long time ago, it feels like we're hanging on to something that isn't there. 

27 minutes ago, Kungfudru said:

Tkachuck.. oh wait.......

:lol: 

nope, Cowgary can keep Tkatpuk. I don't care what he's doing there this year, he's already a dirty player and he's going to get targeted for it by other teams and ref's soon enough. We don't need that. 

3 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

No just more fun to watch. 

But we've had a revolving door of Sedin partners this year, and really have any of them countered their lack of speed, which is pretty much their only fair weakness to point out? I don't think Hansen or a Hansen-like player is enough anymore. 

Honestly if it wasn't for the brother thing they would have been split up a long time ago, it feels like we're hanging on to something that isn't there. 

Meh.

On 2/13/2017 at 1:03 PM, erkayloomeh said:

Mark my words we can get a first for honey badger. 

Think about it. If we get a second that would be a 50 -60 the overall. 

I'd rather keep him .  

Maybe a second and a prospect and jb can pillage someone with some talent that he sees but others don't.  

I agree, Hansen and Burrows are warriors and the kind of guys who become heroes in the playoffs. They both have difference maker written all over them, 

PAY UP YOU CHEAP PRICKS! Save the low rent basement room for your Russian mail order brides, you wanna bend us over it's going to be dinner AND a movie!

15 minutes ago, terrible.dee said:

I agree, Hansen and Burrows are warriors and the kind of guys who become heroes in the playoffs. They both have difference maker written all over them, 

PAY UP YOU CHEAP PRICKS! Save the low rent basement room for your Russian mail order brides, you wanna bend us over it's going to be dinner AND a movie!

lol.  why cant cdc get mad at other GM's like you rather than point all the blame at JB?

2 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

They can ask. Doesn't mean he'll comply.  He submitted his list. He doesn't have to expand it if he doesn't want to.

Absolutely.. he signed that contract and gave a fair list when asked. I wouldnt blame him for not giving more if he doesn't garner at least a 2nd round pick I'm down for keeping him. Worst case they take him in the ED saving us sbisa or vice versa

Archived