The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jonathan Dahlén | C/LW

Mathew Barzal

This kid is going to be special in the NHL. He could make Sens GM look like an idiot for trading him. If he translates his game into the pros, he will be a big part of our team. He can easily form a formidable 1-2 punch with Bo. Adding Hischier potentially this draft would just be icing on the cake

15 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

This kid is going to be special in the NHL. He could make Sens GM look like an idiot for trading him. If he translates his game into the pros, he will be a big part of our team. He can easily form a formidable 1-2 punch with Bo. Adding Hischier potentially this draft would just be icing on the cake

We're gonna need to win the lottery because Ryan Miller won't let this happen.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jiggs50 said:

High praise!

I caught a few minutes of this game, but it's so hard to watch. It's like a skills competition the way nobody cares about position and unless it's a powerplay, they just run around chasing the puck. Our boy does have skills though. I watched the hattrick goal at the end of the second and that's a pretty sneaky move. The goalie doesn't even really bite on it, but he still finds a way to chip it in. Get this kid to North America ASAP. 

1 hour ago, canuckledraggin said:

I caught a few minutes of this game, but it's so hard to watch. It's like a skills competition the way nobody cares about position and unless it's a powerplay, they just run around chasing the puck. Our boy does have skills though. I watched the hattrick goal at the end of the second and that's a pretty sneaky move. The goalie doesn't even really bite on it, but he still finds a way to chip it in. Get this kid to North America ASAP. 

Hopefully he comes over next year to Utica with Elias Pettersson!

41 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Still can't believe we got someone like Dahlen for Burrows. 

Me neither. Dahlén looks real gud to me. Hopefully he doesn't turn out like Shink though, unable to translate other league scoring into NHL

15 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Me neither. Dahlén looks real gud to me. Hopefully he doesn't turn out like Shink though, unable to translate other league scoring into NHL

there's always the possibility that Dahlén could bust and not translate his game to the NHL. but that's just about with every prospect. i'm not worried. the kid looks real good. 

18 minutes ago, Get real canuck fans said:

Thought I heard Dahlen was having a good playoff..im not great at English and my Swedish is way worse,,,anyone translate how he is doing?

I believe he's played 3 games and has 3 goals and 2 assists (all in one game)