The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation]Drouin to be moved? (McKenzie)

86Viking

1 hour ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

I'd take the 2017 and draft Foote.

Tanev + 5th overall for Drouin +14th overall

Drouin will likely be better than the player at #5.  And Foote has potential become a more physical tanev

I'd be all over that if Tampa would do that. It's possible too if Hall can get traded for just Larssen.

1 hour ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

I'd take the 2017 and draft Foote.

Tanev + 5th overall for Drouin +14th overall

Drouin will likely be better than the player at #5.  And Foote has potential become a more physical tanev

That's a GREAT proposal.  Do you think Tampa might do that?  

im taking this rumour(?) is you wanna call it that with a grain of salt.

i mean IF drouin is being shopped than I'd throw tanev, subban, stecher, virtanen the 5th overall pick on the table...obviously not all of that but a piece of two 

drouin has high end skill and Legit 1st line talent we don't have 

Just now, King Heffy said:

Hutton's value is inflated this year due to him being exempt from the expansion draft.

I doubt it's inflated so much that whatever we get back is worth it. Especially if it means we are keeping both Edler and Tanev. The opportunity cost of not trading those two guys easily destroys any return for Hutton.

Just now, wallstreetamigo said:

I doubt it's inflated so much that whatever we get back is worth it. Especially if it means we are keeping both Edler and Tanev. The opportunity cost of not trading those two guys easily destroys any return for Hutton.

I'm in favour of trading One of those guys and Hutton.

I don't think Linden/Benning will trade the 5th overall pick. Pick Mittlestadt, then trade Tanev for a mid first round pick, grab a defenseman with it (Valimaki, Foote, Hague), and pick well with the remaining draft picks including 2 2nd round picks.

48 minutes ago, Odd. said:

I don't think Linden/Benning will trade the 5th overall pick. Pick Mittlestadt, then trade Tanev for a mid first round pick, grab a defenseman with it (Valimaki, Foote, Hague), and pick well with the remaining draft picks including 2 2nd round picks.

Gl to us getting mittlestadt at 5th lol. 

Archived