The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Edmonton Oilers vs. Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 07, 2017 | 7:00 PM PT | CBC

-Vintage Canuck-

Maybe Jake isn't 100%.

Anyways, great to have hockey again, especially the Canucks.

I expect to see Guddy in the box from defending the honour of the team, resulting in zero ability to stop Kassian, Marron, Lucic etc. from doing their regular shift-disturbance.

Canucks will be ok, but will lose 6-3. Mc Jesus is worth the price of admission.

4 minutes ago, BananaMash said:

McDankid regularly cures peoples diabetes, walks on water, and feeds the homeless all while putting up consistent 12 point nights in the NHL.

I really like watching McDavid play, but boy oh boy does the media circus around him get irritating. It was the same when Crosby broke into the league.

Imagine what kind of person they must be to be that kind of player and have that kind of patience with the parasitic clowns with a pen or a microphone in hand.

They never are off-guard.

9 minutes ago, BananaMash said:

McDankid regularly cures peoples diabetes, walks on water, and feeds the homeless all while putting up consistent 12 point nights in the NHL.

I really like watching McDavid play, but boy oh boy does the media circus around him get irritating. It was the same when Crosby broke into the league.

I know, thats why I made that thread that will probably haunt me :lol: but i don't care, i find the coverage of him incredibly annoying. 

I also heard his face appeared on a piece of toast this morning. Move over Jesus. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I know, thats why I made that thread that will probably haunt me :lol: but i don't care, i find the coverage of him incredibly annoying. 

I also heard his face appeared on a piece of toast this morning. Move over Jesus. 

I thought that thread could have had some fun discussions if more people here could talk about things without immediately getting offended. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

507680d8c8fbf2714b914b9acc91fba4--cory-g

9 minutes ago, BananaMash said:

I thought that thread could have had some fun discussions if more people here could talk about things without immediately getting offended. :lol:

I know, but whats the point of making a vanilla thread? i realize that i am due  for lots of flaming but its also more fun to stir it up a little :ph34r: 

13 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I wish Jake was in that lineup :( but I love Bo and Loui together. 

5-4 Canucks OT win. Granny with the insane close-in backhand for the shootout win. 

I don't like it. He should be in the line up. Doesn't make sense to let him sit. Rather see him in Utica then sitting in the press box. 

Wonder if there's something wrong, health wise.

feeling good about tonight. won't have access potentially today so here I am. I'll be watching the game though most likely or maybe not if I got some late night plans. either way I'm pumped the season is about to get going. weeks of speculation is over and can't wait to get this one under the belt.

4-3 Canucks win

Bo with the winner for the turkey giving weekend

GCG!:towel:

14 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I wish Jake was in that lineup :( but I love Bo and Loui together. 

5-4 Canucks OT win. Granny with the insane close-in backhand for the shootout win. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Green swaps Boeser and Virtanen next game regardless of what happens tonight. 

I think Jake's not in because TG wants to send the message that he may have made the team but he's not an NHL regular yet. From what I've heard in interviews I think he wants Brock to get the exact same message. 

Archived