The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jersey sale

Erik Karlsson

2 minutes ago, Incursio said:

No way that's real

It could be - all NHL teams are fire-sale mode with Reebok apparel so the potential for someone to have bought a whack of one teams stuff and is now stuck with it isn't out of the realm of possibility at all.   I am sure if you were able to go to the Canuck on-line store or they must have a shop in their building that the Reebok stuff would significantly discounted.

Definitely Fake

1. The ecommerce site isn't https secure
  2. The social icons aren't clickable (faking social media presence)
  3. All of the security badges are fake and aren't clickable ( they're supposed to open the issuing website where there will be information verifying the legitimacy of the business)

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

He was solid the first year here was worth every penny year 1 year 2 was awful though. 

Wasn't even a fan the first year.  Guy was lazy as hell and I doubt the goalies even knew who the hell he was.   Potted some lucky goals but was an absolute floater out there.  Haven't seen a lazier pylon since Messier was permitted to disgrace the uniform.

Just now, King Heffy said:

Wasn't even a fan the first year.  Guy was lazy as hell and I doubt the goalies even knew who the hell he was.   Potted some lucky goals but was an absolute floater out there.  Haven't seen a lazier pylon since Messier was permitted to disgrace the uniform.

He was nowhere near that bad year 1, year 2 I 100% agree he was awful. But the first year he was here he had a really solid season and was not a floater.

18 hours ago, Erik Karlsson said:

Lol only looked at it for like a minute I'm at work 

"Only looked at it for like a minute"? Took you longer than that to switch websites and create this thread. Anywhere you see a site that uses the NHL.com shop's photos without any links back to the NHL it's probably fake. Mix in some real photos of obviously fake jerseys they couldn't steal pictures of, missing external links, and incomplete pages (or pages with terrible spelling and grammar) and it's a pretty safe bet to find that out in less than a minute.

On 2017-11-18 at 11:04 AM, elvis15 said:

"Only looked at it for like a minute"? Took you longer than that to switch websites and create this thread. Anywhere you see a site that uses the NHL.com shop's photos without any links back to the NHL it's probably fake. Mix in some real photos of obviously fake jerseys they couldn't steal pictures of, missing external links, and incomplete pages (or pages with terrible spelling and grammar) and it's a pretty safe bet to find that out in less than a minute.

I really wish people would stop buying counterfeit jerseys, they look so tragic. 

6 hours ago, canuck73_3 said:

I really wish people would stop byuying counterfeit jerseys, they look so tragic. 

I've seen some that are so so, but the bad ones are absolutely terrible. I get it if you can't afford or won't spend $100+ on a jersey, but buy a jacket or a t-shirt instead of a $40 piece of crap.

Archived