The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nashville Predators vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

Ref is a hot garbage tonight.    Nashville is good this year, maybe a cup contender if they are proven that they do not need any help from ref like tonight.  Canucks on the other hand were robbed a goal and a few bad calls that led to 2 strange goals.   After that, the Canucks gave up when ref weren't going to call anything.  

Glad I PVRed it such a great effort and fast and skilled Canucks game I will defiantly atch it again.lol.

high light of the night benning face when he realized this is the soft team he assembled. Easiest team in the nhl to play against hands down.

Great hit by jake loved it keep it up forget everything wonkie Willie ever told you.

This team was supposed to be in a dog fight with a healthy lineup let alone one where a bunch of core players are injured.  No need to get too worked up - hopefully there will be payback at the draft..  I just want  Brock to keep up in the Calder race.

That said, kinda sad that Hartnell is out there taking shots at a number of players after the Jake scrum.    Not that I expect guys like stech to fight, but if there were a couple of guys on the bench that would make the other team think twice maybe that crap doesnt happen.  

Archived