The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trudeau more unpopular than popular for the first time since election: survey

tbone909

18 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

trudeau-golden-temple.jpg

I actually just looked closely at this pic for the 1st time.... the boy isn't all that excited about the pic :lol: 

I think this kind of thing would be fine if we had a plan for the debt e.g., but he's not doing himself any favours with this stuff and leaving the core fundamentals hanging at the same time. If he doesn't have a solid plan soon he will leave a hole for the CPC to fill. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I actually just looked closely at this pic for the 1st time.... the boy isn't all that excited about the pic :lol: 

I think this kind of thing would be fine if we had a plan for the debt e.g., but he's not doing himself any favours with this stuff and leaving the core fundamentals hanging at the same time. If he doesn't have a solid plan soon he will leave a hole for the CPC to fill. 

Is this picture a reflection of being respectful to another culture, or a campaign to gain Indian votes?  

1 hour ago, Rob_Zepp said:

His Enviro Ministry is a joke.  His finance ministry is a joke.   He is making Jordan Peterson a rock star.   He is actually more divisive in many ways than the orange thing down south - he is more about celebrating and promoting differences than unity at the expense of logic.   He is getting owned on each international trip and trade opportunity.   

He is embarassing.   

Far from true

But ok

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

It is pandering - it is the ugly side of politics but he seems a pro at it.

28 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

It is pandering - it is the ugly side of politics but he seems a pro at it.

the reason that I can deal with it vs Harpers shenanigans is in the end it doesn't harm anyone, its just annoying. 

I am hopeful that they pull it together for the end of the mandate tho, if they want to win again they have to. 

18 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

the reason that I can deal with it vs Harpers shenanigans is in the end it doesn't harm anyone, its just annoying. 

I am hopeful that they pull it together for the end of the mandate tho, if they want to win again they have to. 

Not so sure, the carbon tax and income splitting crap has REALLY hurt rural people in Canada.    Not just an annoyance.   I know that is not a large percentage of voter so I guess it just annoying to most Canadians but to some real people, this is really hard.    If he goes after options next as part of tax reform, he will start to get outcry in urban areas too as all technological workers will get messed up.  

Anyway, have a good one! 

• Cheers 1

University of Abbotsford?

Abbotsford 's  University is  called University Fraser Valley. Campuses in Abby, Chilliwack, Mission , Agassiz and India

U of A is University of Alberta  in Edmonton.

Getting tired of giving you guys free tutoring.....

Edited by kingofsurrey

36 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Not so sure, the carbon tax and income splitting crap has REALLY hurt rural people in Canada.    Not just an annoyance.   I know that is not a large percentage of voter so I guess it just annoying to most Canadians but to some real people, this is really hard.    If he goes after options next as part of tax reform, he will start to get outcry in urban areas too as all technological workers will get messed up.  

Anyway, have a good one! 

Why should farmers not be paying their fair share of income  tax  ? 

10 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Why should farmers not be paying their fair share of income  tax  ? 

Great question, why are they paying an unfair share?   Why cannot they have their family employed on the farm?   Why are they so punitively hit by the BS carbon tax?   

Great question KofS, great question.   Why not treat rural people fairly?   

14 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Abbotsford 's  University is  called University Fraser Valley. Campuses in Abby, Chilliwack, Mission , Agassiz and India

You don't come across as someone educated in Alberta.   Your education was heavily subsidized by an industry you apparently use but hate.  Ironic.

You don't come across as someone educated in Alberta.   

Why because i care about our planet and its daily  disappearing species / global warming.....  ?

Alberta is a diverse province with many varied opinions on the oil and gas industry. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kingofsurrey said:

India... Damn didn't realize they went that far to be considered the fraser valley! ;)

• Haha 1