The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]: Canucks vs. Blues, Saturday, Dec. 23, 2017 7 PM PST

Qwags

1 hour ago, mll said:

Sounds like he is staying at D.  It allows to give some of the Fs a few extra shifts.  Tampa does that too at times.

#TradeInComing post freeze.   Im guess a team or teams are interested in one or more of our D.  cant imagine seeing them rotate 7 all night for any other reason.  maybe i need to be more oprn minded but its fun to speculate.

i might have to tune in just to watch the rotating D.

3 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

#TradeInComing post freeze.   Im guess a team or teams are interested in one or more of our D.  cant imagine seeing them rotate 7 all night for any other reason.  maybe i need to be more oprn minded but its fun to speculate.

Maybe, given our shortage of forwards, Green isn't particularly happy with the play of the guys he has and wants to send a message?

11 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Like hangin' in an opium den, the trance-like state where you aimlessly visualize what the roster will resemble in 2, or 3 calendar-rolls.

Size, speed..& the most freeken'handsome!, eh @apollo?!

Pillows floating to kiss the moon 

Hey, I see santa outside my balloon 

Packing a sack of lotto balls?

Bettman wears buttless coveralls 

Sam Gagner is a goon

31 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

5x

So some poor shoeless hobo wins 1 million smackers(living in a Safeway parkin lot).

Victor Hugo/Dickens inspired this Christmas post...

With Brock Boeser scoring so often Safeway score and win has been increased to 6 goals in one game.

6 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Pillows floating to kiss the moon 

Hey, I see santa outside my balloon 

Packing a sack of lotto balls?

Bettman wears buttless coveralls 

Sam Gagner is a goon

Christmas Lager, rollin' 5 for the Blues

To sing, Ringo said, "Pay your dues"

Hey, we're goin young

Skill, looks & well-hung!

Look ahead, who cares if we lose?

1 hour ago, Rush17 said:

Tampa does it regularly.  If my math is correct - 20 times already this season.  They've even done it in the playoffs two seasons ago.  

It allows them to have more energy but also in case they lose one in game to injury or if one of them takes a penalty.  It also gives more minutes to some of their younger Fs and allows to ease in their younger Ds.  Other teams have also used that approach - recently Colorado (to shelter Girard) but also Ottawa.

3 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

There is a good chance Goldobin plays tonight, with Boucher and Burmistrov sitting.

that works for me, I'm surprised that Burmy hasn't been waived tbh. 

Whats going on with Sutter? At this rate I wonder if he'll be heading for surgery? 

Archived