The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tkachuk vs Kesler

CanadianRugby

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎29 at 9:54 PM, Stelar said:

Two douchebags fighting.  Would have loved to see a double knockout.

1. giphy.gif

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎29 at 10:31 PM, AV's Coin said:

Its funny how Kes gets trolled by teenagers. Domi and now Tkatchuk. 

2. Time catches up with everyone, those kids are entering their athletic prime. 

3. I can't believe this thread about a fight has gone 7 pages.  I think it shows for all the fighting that goes on in CDC, we're pretty great/passionate hockey fans as a group. 

Looks like Ryan has been taking tips from Juice - trying to land those signature vicious uppercuts that Juice throws (although nowhere near the threat of a Juice uppercut). Still a lot of flail there though Kes, but nice work landing a couple on that annoying twerp.

Tkachuk looked like he's never sparred in his life.  Weak.   Those chicken-jabs and that embarrassing smirk on his face.  He's fortunate he didn't eat a whole lot more Kesler fist.

19 hours ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

I didn’t even want tkachuk I wanted sergachev.

Or at least that's how you 'remember' it - or elect to revise your 'memory'.

Your posts on the other hand repeatedly said that you wanted Juolevi or Sergachev.

On 12/6/2015 at 6:09 PM, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Olli Juolevi & Mikhail Sergachev are the two players I want.

On 12/6/2015 at 6:30 PM, ForsbergTheGreat said:

if your going by stats Juolevi has better offensive numbers in his first OHL year.  And Sergachev isn't far behind,

On 1/8/2016 at 10:52 AM, ForsbergTheGreat said:

I think we should be in a realistic position to pick up Juolevi or Sergachev.

So here's an idea - man up and live with the fact you got what you asked for.

7 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Your posts on the other hand repeatedly said that you wanted Juolevi or Sergachev.

I remember closer to the draft he was actually leaning more towards Sergachev and said he thought he was the best defenseman in the draft. I remember because we all leaned towards him for info of Sergachev because he had lots of analysis and info about him. And the quotes you mentioned were way back in December/early january so a lot of opinions can change. 

Just sayin.

10 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Man up. I just said I tkachuk wasn’t even on my radar. 

Im glad you dug up some quote 6 month prior to the draft which proves nothing I’m not upset with Juolevi he was my second choice. But I always made it pretty clear who I want. Im guessing when you were digging, you missed the thread I created?  

Just ask @aGENT I was always on team sergachev and was fine with Juolevi. His choice was Juolevi and he would have also been ok with sergachev but preferred we added another pick in the top 10 to get him/both. 

I dont know what your trying to prove but its another swing and a miss 

4 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Just ask @aGENT I was always on team sergachev and was fine with Juolevi. His choice was Juolevi and he would have also been ok with sergachev but preferred we added another pick in the top 10 to get him/both. 

I wanted both as well. Can't remember which (or perhaps it was either D) but I was willing to ship Edler/Tanev for another pick there. Would have hurt in the present but worth it long term IMO.

That said, it's still far from definitive whether either is the 'better' D from that draft. I still feel both are likely to have solid careers either way.

2 minutes ago, aGENT said:

I wanted both as well. Can't remember which (or perhaps it was either D) but I was willing to ship Edler/Tanev for another pick there. Would have hurt in the present but worth it long term IMO.

I think we both were willing to move edler to MTL. And to grab another top 10 pick. Or possibly tanev to Phx. 

2 minutes ago, aGENT said:

That said, it's still far from definitive whether either is the 'better' D from that draft. I still feel both are likely to have solid careers either way.

I agree it’s still too early. I was just trying point out to oldnews that I was never against Juolevi but sergachev was always who I really wanted. Apparently I’m supposed to man up or something. Ha

21 hours ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

That’s not trolling that’s being realistic and encouraging disccsion. This is a Canucks fan board not a Canucks fan safe place. If you can’t handle the truth then maybe it’s time to take a break from engaging in a disccussion.

imo blind fans and bandwagoners offer the least amount of insight to hockey discussions. 

Stop with this kind of crap and get back on topic.  This IS trolling and it ends now. Truth and reality are not decided based on your opinion, which is all you have to offer like the rest of us. 

29 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Stop with this kind of crap and get back on topic.  This IS trolling and it ends now. Truth and reality are not decided based on your opinion, which is all you have to offer like the rest of us. 

standing-ovation.gif

Archived