The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Domi (Value/ Discussion)

KKnight

I am a huge fan of Domi, just think he's in a bad situation with Arizona. It looks like they may be at a breaking point in Arizona and their GM isn't exactly the most experienced guy. He may be losing patience with their situation. 

If you were to ask me who I would be more comfortable with on LW Baertschi or Domi. I will always say Domi. 

What's your opinion of Max and what he would bring to our team? What do you think he would be worth right now?

5 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I like Domi ,and I wouldn't mind trading Baer an a later pick for him.

More reasonably attainable right now would be Duclair, who also just needs a change of scenery IMO.

Who says no to Gudbranson for Duclair and a pick?

37 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I wouldn't mind Domi, but if we do trade for him, how would we work out our center situation? Personally I would move Pettersson with Bo and Boeser. Our centres in the future in order would be, Horvat, Gaudette/Domi, Gaudette/Domi, MacEwen. Horvat and Gaudette/Domi would be a solid 1 and 2.

Isn’t Domi a winger?  Anyway.  I like him, and think he would be great in our middle six.  

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

I like Domi ,and I wouldn't mind trading Baer an a later pick for him.

More reasonably attainable right now would be Duclair, who also just needs a change of scenery IMO.

I like Domi

But Duclair was never an elite/1st line player.........I am kind of thinking we should slow down with the reclamation projects, unless it's really cheap

In saying that......Baertschi, Granlund and Pouliot all look pretty good don't they?

He's played both center and wing this year (pretty sure he's a C now), and I would want him on the team too.  Would love a guy with his compete level and fire.

I'd be okay with Sven and low pick.  Alternatively, could offer Goldobin (scoring prospect to replace him), Granlund (roster player) and 2 x 2nd (this year and next year's)?  Don't see them needing defensemen with their group there (Ekman-Larsson, Goligoski, Chychrun, Demers, Hjalmarsson, Connauton/ Schenn) and Stepan and Keller could use all the scoring help they can get.  The second one would be a bit less than the return for Kes (roster player to replace in Bonino, developing guy in McCann, late 1st), but then again Domi isn't quite the same level of player as Ryan.  Goldie's a solid scoring option who can probably jump into their top-9 at least, while Granny's a solid glue guy who can play throughout the lineup, and they get two early-ish picks. 

Unless we do really well next year to start I'd say the 2018 1st should be off the table, and I don't want to trade any of Lind, Gadjovich, Lockwood, Gaudette or any of the first round guys not yet on the team.    

I am ok talking about Domi and Duclair and such........

But we need RHD , way more than any winger, especially when E. Kane is still out there in UFA land (hasn't re-signed)

And I think we should be keeping our early picks, ie 1st, 2nds and 3rds..............especially after seeing what we got last year

Archived