The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canada vs. Czech Republic | Semifinal | Jan. 04, 2017 | 5:00 PM PT

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

It's just annoying having guys on team Canada playing in these secondary roles.

Virtanen was relegated to the same role and didn't have much of an impact.

I guess I just want a guy on team Canada stepping up in the spotlight like some of these other later round pick players are.

But you got to realize too that gadjovich generally wasn'expected by many to make the team. To play even a grinder like role and contribute a role is a huge up for the kid.

11 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Gotta way for Saturday for a decent game I guess lmao

Sweden is a very, very good team.  Should be an exciting game; not sure what more you want. 

Gadjovich has cooled off offensively but his work on the PK helped swing the momentum our way today.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Sweden is a very, very good team.  Should be an exciting game; not sure what more you want. 

Gadjovich has cooled off offensively but his work on the PK helped swing the momentum our way today.

what time is it on tomorrow?

4 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

According to the organizers Vancouver/Victoria is between 60-70% sold already....

:(  Want to at least be able to get individual game tix in Victoria.  The full package is out of my price range unfortunately, plus I want to be able to see Canada play on TV.

4 minutes ago, Isam said:

But you got to realize too that gadjovich generally wasn'expected by many to make the team. To play even a grinder like role and contribute a role is a huge up for the kid.

Yea but neither were Batherson or Katchouk and they're surpassing expectations.

I guess there's still one more game for the Man Child to make his mark. Would definitely make up for the other games if he did it in the most important one.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

:(  Want to at least be able to get individual game tix in Victoria.  The full package is out of my price range unfortunately, plus I want to be able to see Canada play on TV.

someones streaming it on youtube thats what im doing.

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Yea but neither were Batherson or Katchouk and they're surpassing expectations.

I guess there's still one more game for the Man Child to make his mark. Would definitely make up for the other games if he did it in the most important one.

I don't think anyone expected Gadjovich to be so good defensively.  He looks like he could play for the Canucks now and contribute.

Archived