The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] - Kings @ Nucks

xereau

2 minutes ago, c00kies said:

By the Canucks? I don't think so, but for sure in the league.

I think there was one game where 3 players had hatties lol.

Apr. 10/1990. Tony Granato, Tomas Sandstrom and Dave Taylor each score 3 goals in a 12-4 win over Calgary.

Just now, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

If Horvat wasn't such an impact player I would agree but his game is just to damn good now, it's time to let him take over and lead this new core for the future next year whether Henrik is back or not. Trust me I don't hate the Sedins at all and want them back next year, but it is time to pass it on Horvat is ready.

Once again fan overvalues a letter on a jersey, players in the room know who the leaders are all the C and A designate is who can freely approach officials regarding calls. Seriously Bo will get the letter on his chest when Henrik retires, until then he’ll continue to lead alongside the Sedins. 

7 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

He can be the leader in the room without the C. If Hank returns next season I don't see the Canucks taking it from him and being the guy Bo is I doubt he'd accept it so long as Hank plays.

Who said the Canucks would take it from him? Hank is the kind of guy who would give it to him because he sees Horvat is the future leader of this team.

Just now, xereau said:

Apr. 10/1990. Tony Granato, Tomas Sandstrom and Dave Taylor each score 3 goals in a 12-4 win over Calgary.

Yeah, Colorado in the playoffs. I think that's the only playoff triple trick, but I'm pretty sure Edmonton had one too.

5 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

If Horvat wasn't such an impact player I would agree but his game is just to damn good now, it's time to let him take over and lead this new core for the future next year whether Henrik is back or not. Trust me I don't hate the Sedins at all and want them back next year, but it is time to pass it on Horvat is ready.

I dunno, I'm sure if you asked Bo he wouldn't want it to happen that way. 

7 minutes ago, cookieeater55 said:

Hopefully Jim addresses this problem, hahah I can sure see dorsy chirp Lewis from the bench if he was still playing 

Gadjovich likely makes the team next year along with Gaudette and hopefully MacEwan.  I wouldn't be opposed to bringing in a legit enforcer either.

Archived