The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Florida Panthers | February 14th, 2018 | 7pm PST | Sportsnet & Sportsnet 650

Cramarossa

Vancouver Canucks vs. Florida Panthers  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

2. 2. By how many goals?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/16/2018 at 03:00 AM

3 hours ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

time to change that

Analytics indicate with the coolest, best lookin' buncha' guys, their harems have left them exhausted by game day afternoons.

There are ways around this, but you've gotta train appropriately.

3 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Time for a Valentine's Day massacre against the Panthers

I'll send the flowers...

34 minutes ago, mikeyman109 said:

Totally agree, whats the point of bringing them up to sit in the press box.

If Utica miss the playoffs, then look right here at the moves made and players sitting in the press box...making the playoffs is huge for player development at the AHL level.

Unless, they want to develop their golf game, then it doesn't matter.

Everyone is talking about player development and developing the players properly... yet there are players who are sitting in the pressbox that could be playing that could help the affiliate team win so that the young players can develop to become NHL ready...SMH. and for those who think you can develop as a player by sitting in the press box...SMH.

17 minutes ago, DontFockWithBrock said:

LOOOUUUUUUUU.......ie eriksson will light it up tonight and the LOU chants will be back!

But... haven't had a single pre-game prediction right all season (usually because I always predict nuck wins) 

I got a good feeling about this one... The city will Luuuuuuu all night! 

Heres to a Eriksson hat trick tonight! 

18 hours ago, krizzel said:

I have huge confidence in an 11-Point night for Brock and reclaiming the lead for the Calder..

This and only this...5 goals, Safeway has to pay out the million dollars. Bo with the hat trick and oh I don't really care about anything else. Happy Valentine's Day everyone. 

11 minutes ago, Amebushi said:

This and only this...5 goals, Safeway has to pay out the million dollars. Bo with the hat trick and oh I don't really care about anything else. Happy Valentine's Day everyone. 

Prediction: Brock goes to Safeway before the game to stock up on hair products and swipes his Safeway card when doing so. Brock Boeser with five goals tonight. Not only that, he is also awarded the Safeway Score & Win one million dollars to only add to his massive total of bonuses earned this year. Barzal, catching up on the night’s events on Sportscentre, passes out due to the sheer inexplicability of this series of events and injures his elbow during the fall. Boeser goes on to win the Calder trophy.

2 hours ago, mikeyman109 said:

Totally agree, whats the point of bringing them up to sit in the press box.

That's what's wrong here. There is a disconnect in the utilization of young players (and energy players).

A lot of vets have been $%^&*%# the bed all season.. and some quirk of players micro management says this is whats best for their development.

Meanwhile Cull could use them. Hutton hasn't been scoring, 21 gets a free pass.. WTH is going on here. Who is making these calls.. not Cull. Green?is he benching these young guys?

Archived