The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Man Katy Perry Kissed On 'American Idol' Says He Didn't Like It

Dral

5 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

She could chop off an arm if she wants to.  It doesn't affect me one way or the other.  In the grand scheme of things, I'll just go from just being disappointed with her hair to being disappointed with her hair and her choice of having only a single arm.  I'm a bit shallow that way...  Although again, I still wouldn't kick her and her single arm out of bed.

As long as she only brings the attached arm to bed, I'm ok.

7 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

She could chop off an arm if she wants to.  It doesn't affect me one way or the other.  In the grand scheme of things, I'll just go from just being disappointed with her hair to being disappointed with her hair and her choice of having only a single arm.  I'm a bit shallow that way...  Although again, I still wouldn't kick her and her single arm out of bed.

You’ve got some weird fetishes man. 

11 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

You’ve got some weird fetishes man. 

Not a fetish, but it wouldn't stop me.

I can honestly say though that I've never been with a woman who was missing a limb. :P

Been with plenty of crazies though.

1 hour ago, Dral said:

Did you watch the video? I didn't think much of it until the very end when she stood up gleefully and proud and said "Yeah, I got him!"

That was the worst for me...the reactionary stuff was like an exclamation point in how this wasn't ok.

9 minutes ago, gurn said:

I'd like to see her between competitions, prior to her shredding down.

Is there not a biological reason behind the body types we are attracted to?  I doubt this lady could, in that condition, have babies.  So, that's not biologically attractive, right?

For Miss Perry, she kissed a young guy.  No big deal, except she coerced/tricked him into the kiss, which was a mean thing to do.  Beyond that, there is nothing to this incident.

8 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Is there not a biological reason behind the body types we are attracted to?  I doubt this lady could, in that condition, have babies.  So, that's not biologically attractive, right?

For Miss Perry, she kissed a young guy.  No big deal, except she coerced/tricked him into the kiss, which was a mean thing to do.  Beyond that, there is nothing to this incident.

Being coerced is a big deal.

The body builder lady  probably  has a fat content too low to have a monthly cycle, at the time of this photo. However in her out of competition phase it may well comeback.

As to biological attraction, are you saying ladies too old to have babies are not attractive?

20 minutes ago, gurn said:

Being coerced is a big deal.

The body builder lady  probably  has a fat content too low to have a monthly cycle, at the time of this photo. However in her out of competition phase it may well comeback.

As to biological attraction, are you saying ladies too old to have babies are not attractive?

I don't think he is sure.

7 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

That dude should turn in his man card.

I would love to do this to Katy Perry. (The long haired verion)

giphy-3.gif

Forget to use your inside voice? At a time when folks and yes, even men, are getting on board with the #MeToo movement etc......you post $&!# like this ^^^ on a public board?? :rolleyes:

This is the sort of behavior that is part of the problem and yet some menfolk (aka 'boys') seem to think there is nothing wrong with it. Time and place.....and even then...

Some of you (the generic 'menfolk') get it and understand it, some of you most definitely DO NOT

3 minutes ago, Cerridwen said:

Forget to use your inside voice? At a time when folks and yes, even men, are getting on board with the #MeToo movement etc......you post $&!# like this ^^^ on a public board?? :rolleyes:

This is the sort of behavior that is part of the problem and yet some menfolk (aka 'boys') seem to think there is nothing wrong with it. Time and place.....and even then...

Some of you (the generic 'menfolk') get it and understand it, some of you most definitely DO NOT

Yawn.  Take your PC 2018 I'm offended BS somewhere else.  Are men supposed to act like were not attracted to females?  

Me cracking a joke that Katy Perry is attractive isnt the same as raping someone.  So tired of people like you getting offended over everything it's absolutely pathetic.

1 hour ago, CanuckGAME said:

Yawn.  Take your PC 2018 I'm offended BS somewhere else.

Considering the thread is about a kiss and you're going on about motorboating her ****, I would daresay you're a tad off topic for the thread as well.

Your post says far more about YOU than it does about me so in polite terms......*deleted content* and spin

It's truly mind boggling that some people are so ignorantly and deliberately unaware.:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Cerridwen said:

Considering the thread is about a kiss and you're going on about motorboating her ****, I would daresay you're a tad off topic for the thread as well.

Your post says far more about YOU than it does about me so in polite terms......insert and spin.

"Insert"   did you just say "insert"?? I'm offended.

#metoo.

8 hours ago, Alflives said:

I don't know what the statistics are, but I think it's a pretty good guess that women are by far taken advantage of by men than men are by women.  

What stats are you talking about?   Your main argument is that a man forcing a kiss in the context of the Katy incident is different than a women forcing a kiss on a man.  I'm not sure what stats are relevant.

How many people were not even really aware that American Idol was back on until this incident?   Hard not to think that Katy Perry knew what she was doing.

1 hour ago, samurai said:

What stats are you talking about?   Your main argument is that a man forcing a kiss in the context of the Katy incident is different than a women forcing a kiss on a man.  I'm not sure what stats are relevant.

How many people were not even really aware that American Idol was back on until this incident?   Hard not to think that Katy Perry knew what she was doing.

Excellent point.  The entire event staged, and all parties aware?  

Archived