The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) VANCOUVER CANUCKS @ ST. LOUIS BLUES

Bo fan

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I kind of want this season to be over, but at the same time, I don't want to be without Canucks hockey for five months. 

I know, I get hockey withdrawals every summer but it’s been worse with no Play offs , like an addict I can’t wait to finally get a hit in late Sept. :( can’t wait till we finally start having long Play off runs again 

Just now, Chris12345 said:

I'd rather have you at $1M than Loui at $6M.

As a bottom feeding team in a rebuild why does it matter what Loui is making are you paying it? Is there any single or at best 2 available players that could turn the ship around for $6mill per? The short answer is no. 

1 minute ago, nucksnavsfan said:

I know, I get hockey withdrawals every summer but it’s been worse with no Play offs , like an addict I can’t wait to finally get a hit in late Sept. :( can’t wait till we finally start having long Play off runs again 

Imagine how fun it will be next time we make it past round 1...wow

3 minutes ago, nucksnavsfan said:

These past few years, the off-season has felt super long with no playoffs compared to the years where we would see the Canucks make it to the second round and play until May-ish. I guess watching other teams during the playoffs will kill a few months. But I'm more interested in the draft and the draft lottery. I don't see much action happening during this year's free agency for the Canucks.

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

These past few years, the off-season has felt super long with no playoffs compared to the years where we would see the Canucks make it to the second round and play until May-ish. I guess watching other teams during the playoffs will kill a few months. But I'm more interested in the draft and the draft lottery. I don't see much action happening during this year's free agency for the Canucks.

Ya that’s all we’ve had the last few years, watch other  teams in the Play offs , Draft, free agency ( hoping for something )  .... like you said, it was nice with years going at least to the 2nd round cut a month or more off of our waiting time ;) 

Archived