The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (P1) Vegas Golden Knights vs. (M1) Washington Capitals | Capitals win 2018 Stanley Cup

2018 Stanley Cup Final  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

• Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Capitals in 4
    • Capitals in 5
    • Capitals in 6
    • Capitals in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/31/2018 at 12:00 AM

Alex Ovechkin is the 4th player in history to win at least 3 Hart Trophies and a Conn Smythe.

• Bobby Orr (3, 2)
  • Wayne Gretzky (9, 2)
  • Mario Lemieux (3, 2)
  • Ovechkin (3, 1)

He also becomes the first player since Mike Bossy in 80-81 to lead both the season and playoffs in goals.

Great players tribune on Kutznesov from December 2015. By reading this, you can really feel his passion for hockey. Crazy how 2.5 years later, he puts on one of the best playoff performances in recent memory and helps propel his team to a Stanley Cup. I'm sure there are people watching his Youtube videos now.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/evgeny-kuznetsov-capitals-russia-hockey

4 hours ago, 250Integra said:

Great players tribune on Kutznesov from December 2015. By reading this, you can really feel his passion for hockey. Crazy how 2.5 years later, he puts on one of the best playoff performances in recent memory and helps propel his team to a Stanley Cup. I'm sure there are people watching his Youtube videos now.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/evgeny-kuznetsov-capitals-russia-hockey

This is quite a watch too: 

That CBC end of playoff montage was amazing. I've had 'Live forever' stuck in my head all day today.

These last number of years the playoffs and have just kind of come and gone but today it was actually kind of sad to think that the playoffs are now over. This years playoffs were actually amazing.

That Capitals team really gelled together and peaked at the right time. Crazy to think a defense with Micheal Kempny as a top 4 could beat Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay & the 12-3 Vegas Knights (with such ease too).

That was a really fun team to watch all through-out. Can't help but think how great it will be when the Canucks are finally back in the playoffs, but for now congrats to the Washington fans and to Ovie 4 silencing critics with a great playoff run. 

Archived