The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Canucks vs. Rangers, Monday, Nov.12th, 2018 4 PM PST

Qwags

Just now, Rick Blight said:

Just 77 of the 715 skaters who have played a game this season have done so without a visor, according to numbers compiled by Sportsnet with the help of each NHL team

I think this was from a 2015 article. I would imagine the number is lower now. At the start of the 2017-18 season, it was at 6%.

3 minutes ago, Silky mitts said:

Such a genius idea

People have done deliveries on a small scale before.  Even 15 or 20 years ago I knew a guy who would deliver from all the restos on the beach that didn't deliver. He made good money.  

No one took it to this level. 

Genius for sure. 

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

I feel the opposite, Hansen was faster and way more physical.  Roussel has better hands though I think.

You think Hansen was more physical than Roussel? Wow. 

I mean, he was definitely more physical than usual his last two seasons here but still not nearly as much of a presence as Roussel has the ability to be IMO. 

Love Hansen though, don't get me wrong. Hated that things didn't work out for him after the trade. 

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I think this was from a 2015 article. I would imagine the number is lower now. At the start of the 2017-18 season, it was at 6%.

I remember the other night when Stecher got his bucket knocked off how weird it looked, and 20 years ago it was far more the norm. Crazy how things change. 

Archived