The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Linus Karlsson | C

56 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Karlsson better be on Allvin's radar. We can't let this kid walk.

The problem is Karlsson is an UFA come June 2022. It may be two late, the club has dithered for to long. I'd think teamms like Seattle, Buffalo etc maybe willing to sign him

15 minutes ago, Fred65 said:

The problem is Karlsson is an UFA come June 2022. It may be two late, the club has dithered for to long. I'd think teamms like Seattle, Buffalo etc maybe willing to sign him

We will have exclusive negotiating rights for the next five months. Players usually appreciate it when a team trades for you, no reason to think that Linus wouldn't sign a contract with us if offered an ELC. 

2 hours ago, VancouverHabitant said:

We will have exclusive negotiating rights for the next five months. Players usually appreciate it when a team trades for you, no reason to think that Linus wouldn't sign a contract with us if offered an ELC. 

Yeah, I would think the team's Swedish rep would have been in contact with him over the years.  The management is well aware of what Karlsson has been playing.

22 hours ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Gradin is likely already on the job. Send the Twins over to help. The new GM swoops in for the signing. DOne deal. 

• Haha 1