The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] 03/20/2019 Ottawa Senators vs Vancouver Canucks - Diary of a Sens Fan

Twilight Sparkle

2 hours ago, Timråfan said:

Benning should have used other words and it's irrelevant who it is. Now it was a player I liked to see together with Petey. Therefore you talk about hypocracy... Remember that when I defend another player from a canadian club. Do you call it hypocracy in that case also? 

I think Benning is ok with drafting but that isn't the same as to work as a GM. A GM is much more than drafting players... 

I can feel your pain kompis...I like Dahlen and it would have been good to see him play with EP40 in the show (at least see what they could do even if it may have been next year)...no matter, the opportunity has been taken away and we can only hope that Karlsson will turn into a stud centerman. 

There's a lot of wait and see going on with JB's tenure...I hope he doesn't mess things up, I hope he allows these prospects to develop with out giving up on them too soon.

Keep in mind, the Sedins were 29 to 38 point players when they were 21, 22, and 23 years old...the prospects need time to develop (most of them are 20 and younger)...Dahlen still has a lot of time available to develop into an NHL player. One day you may be able to say "I told you so".

11 minutes ago, Pete M said:

I can feel your pain kompis...I like Dahlen and it would have been good to see him play with EP40 in the show (at least see what they could do even if it may have been next year)...no matter, the opportunity has been taken away and we can only hope that Karlsson will turn into a stud centerman. 

There's a lot of wait and see going on with JB's tenure...I hope he doesn't mess things up, I hope he allows these prospects to develop with out giving up on them too soon.

Keep in mind, the Sedins were 29 to 38 point players when they were 21, 22, and 23 years old...the prospects need time to develop (most of them are 20 and younger)...Dahlen still has a lot of time available to develop into an NHL player. One day you may be able to say "I told you so".

No reason to feel my pain as there is none. I react to a GM with low self esteem that feels forced to defend himself against a young rookie still learning. 

It's like if I'm go around hitting kids in the face just because they don't listen to me. I'm an adult and should be more mature. Likewise Benning against a rookie prospect. And if Benning can't handle Dahlen it's lots of players that Benning will have a hard time with. 

Archived