The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Nashville Predators | Apr. 04, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

4 minutes ago, YungWee said:

People getting angry over a mean nothing loss in April, classsssssic. Perfect outcome. #TeamTank Rejoice ;)

Yup.

Too many near sighted fans.

Last year I was on team tank at Christmas.  This year it's the last week of the season I climbed aboard.

#progress.

1 minute ago, CanuckGAME said:

Yup.

Too many near sighted fans.

Last year I was on team tank at Christmas.  This year it's the last week of the season I climbed aboard.

#progress.

Progress now means accepting NHL bias and corrupt officiating?

Guess what, it isn't.

Just now, Jaimito said:

Probably. Just 1 or 0.5% changes for lottery, but nux can use any advantage they can get.

Blues are a hot team. Just want to see another EP goal or QH get his first. That's it.  Then look forward to draft lottery next week. 

Yup .. these past three games I just wanted to see the kids get closer to 30 goals each.  Looks like a reach now.  Picking ahead of the coil and quacks would be a bonus though 

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

If you're not proud of that statue and what it represents you're likely in the wrong.  Not "surrendering" as much as sending the message that you're fighting a losing battle and know it.  Calling it out.

Lol, ok. I would prefer a statue of a Canuck holding the cup. Not one waving a surrender towel. 

Judging by tonight maybe we be we should have a statue with a tinfoil hat on. 

1 minute ago, Hutton Wink said:

Should ask the players how they feel, especially Markstrom, if he thinks it's "perfect".

Yeah the players are emotional after a tough loss, as they should be. Good thing we aren't in the room! 

9 minutes ago, YungWee said:

People getting angry over a mean nothing loss in April, classsssssic. Perfect outcome. #TeamTank Rejoice ;)

I don't think you understand how this deal works.  Yes, we want our team to feel good instead of bad. 

It's a bit of a no brainer. 

There should be a video compilation of pucks going across the goal line after the whistle blows resulting in "No Goal" .  Then the last one is the BS goal "continuous motion"  on the Canucks.  To really highlight the bias against the Canucks.

And they wonder why Canuck fans think the league is rigged - conspiracy folks - conspiracy - refs sucked - Pred fans had it right

But 2 assists for QH 43

Brock with a couple really good chances

See you Sat

As for the 2 questionable goals that were scored, I'm going to have to agree with the NHL on their decisions, I feel they were goals that should count in the NHL so not upset with that just unlucky, but what I don't agree with is some of the none calls by the refs in the game. One I remember clearly was when Hughes was high sticked in the corner right infront of the ref and no call garbage, and even the one Garrett called when Rinne threw the puck forward, yes it's not a common thing but it's still a rule and the refs should know the rules of the game and they seem to not know them half the time sometimes. The NHL is responsible imo for hiring the best of the best, but doesn't seem like it matters anymore, as long as you can blow a whistle occasionally and skate a bit, hey you get a referee jersey you're hired!

Who did the ref call after every one of the Preds goals? His Mom? That was a hard game to watch at times. FU Preds and your annoying fans. Good news is that Hughes got 2 points and the loss helps their Lottery odds, slightly. I would've preferred the win. The Canucks deserved he win. No points (and a rough game) again for Pettersson and I'm not sure the Calder is his anymore. I thought Rafferty played okay, but interestingly, Hutton or Edler wouldn't pass him the puck. Markstrom was great. 

Archived