The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, Zfetch said:

Scum forces behind this big dumb vote

Not to choke my own rooster but if TP just listen to me man we'd be so much better off

You were pretty quiet at the very end there man I was open to lynching 5 people and no one was leading the charge. Falcon’s vote made a solid lynch option possible. 

• Like 1
Just now, Aladeen said:

You were pretty quiet at the very end there man I was open to lynching 5 people and no one was leading the charge. Falcon’s vote made a solid lynch option possible. 

I was working on the vote tracker :/

With invincibility comes a great sense of no urgency lol

Shoulda still just lynched GEN

NIGHTFALL 1:

After much counselling and conversation, it was decided that @thejazz97 would not have a happy ending.  Elsewhere, a group of people hidden among the conversation decided to discreetly take the life of @Kryten.  Puzzled by their quietness, one among the greater group decided to kill @morrissex95.  The Broken-Hearted was feeling very hurt on this particular evening and had conceded to the rage and anger within their heart.  The rage was so much that they did not notice that they were stabbing the body of a slain participant.

---

DEAD:

milk and honey

thejazz97

Kryten

morrissex95

---

REMAINING:

1. @Generational.EP40

2. @Time Lord

3. @Beluga Whale

4. @falcon45ca

5. @Zfetch

6. @Blue Jay 22

7. @112

9. @Master Radishes

10. @Where's Wellwood

11. @Aladeen

14. @Stamkos

15. @luckylager

16. @J-23

18. @otherwise

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Kryten said:

Before yall rip on me for not posting, I had a bit of a scare. I thought I had a heart attack and it was scary as ****. I am in pretty good shape but I was on the floor and couldn’t move, shaking and sweating with numb extremities. Luckily was reading the thread on my phone lol and was able to call 911. They had to pick me up off the floor and carry me to the gurney.

I am currently waiting for a doc, they tell me my vitals are good but my blood pressure needs monitoring. This nightfall may be the end for reals lol.

Damn, AV really out here trying to GK for inactivity

For real, hope you get better soon tho

1 minute ago, Kryten said:

Before yall rip on me for not posting, I had a bit of a scare. I thought I had a heart attack and it was scary as ****. I am in pretty good shape but I was on the floor and couldn’t move, shaking and sweating with numb extremities. Luckily was reading the thread on my phone lol and was able to call 911. They had to pick me up off the floor and carry me to the gurney.

I am currently waiting for a doc, they tell me my vitals are good but my blood pressure needs monitoring. This nightfall may be the end for reals lol.

Came home and saw this.

Mafia saves lives, kids.

All the best to you, Kryten. That's scary and goes beyond the bounds of the game. Hang tight and don't let the doctor cut anything off.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Kryten said:

Omg man!! Take care of yourself I don’t know what I would do without you!! Keep us updated.

2 minutes ago, Kryten said:

Jesus Christ I hope you're alright man :(

Just now, Kryten said:

Wait, did CDC Mafia just save your life?

• Haha 3
Just now, Zfetch said:

Not like anyone fought for a jazz lynch. Votes just came pouring in outta nowhere.

Seemed so. I thought there were better targets.

Wellwood seems a painfully obvious choice,    and I'm new. Jazz seemed to be playing catch-up.