The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Arturs Silovs | G

On 6/22/2019 at 5:48 PM, Master 112 said:

It's always smart to draft a goalie. I can't say I know anything about him, but most big-name goalies are taken outside of the 1st/2nd rounds afaik.

I'm crossing my fingers on this one.

Koskenvou is the goalie to keep an eye out for...

2 hours ago, Chickenspear said:

No, I mean Wolanin, Breezer, Juulsen, and Burroughs (kinda fringe NHLer, but not on a good team).

Didn’t that bunch just take the best team in the league to the wire, and beat Nashville and Dallas? Can’t imagine why you’re in love with OEL and Myers, or is Bear the other guy you like? Maybe the Canucks D was undervalued because of poor coaching in the past - I mean, other than OEL, who would be a disaster anywhere - just riding out his massive contract to the last buck.

1 minute ago, Ray_Cathode said:

Didn’t that bunch just take the best team in the league to the wire, and beat Nashville and Dallas? Can’t imagine why you’re in love with OEL and Myers, or is Bear the other guy you like? Maybe the Canucks D was undervalued because of poor coaching in the past - I mean, other than OEL, who would be a disaster anywhere - just riding out his massive contract to the last buck.

What? I wasn't slagging anyone, I'm just saying most of our defence right now is made up of our AHL call ups... I've said nothing about OEL and Myers at all, and for the record, I would like to see them moved.

• 2 weeks later...