The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WTF Is going on in BC???

MikeBossy

33 minutes ago, Violator said:

Bunch of survivalists should be interesting hopefully the police have heat signatures on the helicopters.

oh are they?

wife was just talking talking about helicopter infrared in regards to tracking them .....she should have been a cop

As an Aussie who fondly remembers well spent youth in BC and loving the Canucks, it comes with much sadness when we lose another in your mighty Province. Sadly its almost an annual story. RIP Alison Raspa, Owen Rooney, Leigh Barnier and now Lucas Fowler to name but a few in recent years. RIP adventurers.

Perhaps if we can find your boy missing in OZ for too long, Prabhdeep Srawn we can unwind the trend.

Any chance the bearded chap seen arguing with the couple, is also the bearded chap found dec. near the missing lads camper?

3 hours ago, drummer4now said:

For what is worth this site has an interesting take on these murders and other world events.

No conspiracy theorist intended.. but if someone is into clues and puzzles. 

http://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2019/07/20-25-34-38-79-83-97-two-64-169-lb.html

Look up gematria, talmud, and freemasonry.. 

What drug-addled, schizophrenic brain came up with that crap?

• Thanks 1

It seems as though there are a lot of people outside this thread who also don't know much about the geography of northern BC. (or BC at all, for that matter):

This story explains it pretty well:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/heres-what-some-international-media-have-wrong-about-northern-bc-double-murder/ar-AAEKIB7?li=AAggNb9

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, drummer4now said:

For what is worth this site has an interesting take on these murders and other world events.

http://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2019/07/20-25-34-38-79-83-97-two-64-169-lb.html

Totally nuts.  Numbers can too easily be manipulated to produce desired results.  There needs to be consistent formula.

5 hours ago, drummer4now said:

What the actual duck

• Haha 1

I have a few questions about these pics......that vehicle looks (to me) like it’s been there a lot longer than a few days...and someone asked where the camper was that was on the vehicle and the reporter said it completely melted in the fire....shouldn’t there be some sort of remains of it in the truck bed??

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

I have a few questions about these pics......that vehicle looks (to me) like it’s been there a lot longer than a few days...and someone asked where the camper was that was on the vehicle and the reporter said it completely melted in the fire....shouldn’t there be some sort of remains of it in the truck bed??

Fiberglass burns at like 3000 degrees and campers are fiberglass,wood and foam basically all extremely flammable. Anything burning that hot is not likely to leave anything behind. I also think the tarp on the side is where they've collected some things to look at more clearly.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, riffraff said:

We will rehabilitate him in a comfy one bedroom suite with conjugal visits and then set him free.

the doctors will deem him as a non threat “as long as he takes his meds”

and we will pay for the whole thing.

You talking about Justin Trudeau after he goes down in flames this coming election?

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

It seems as though there are a lot of people outside this thread who also don't know much about the geography of northern BC. (or BC at all, for that matter):

This story explains it pretty well:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/heres-what-some-international-media-have-wrong-about-northern-bc-double-murder/ar-AAEKIB7?li=AAggNb9

Not sure I agree with the part of Hwy 16 being remote. It's pretty well traveled. 

36 minutes ago, peaches5 said:

Fiberglass burns at like 3000 degrees and campers are fiberglass,wood and foam basically all extremely flammable. Anything burning that hot is not likely to leave anything behind. I also think the tarp on the side is where they've collected some things to look at more clearly.

Good point.  Maybe the teens wanted to destroy evidence of some other nasty stuff they were doing in their camper?  Snatched someone?  

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Totally nuts.  Numbers can too easily be manipulated to produce desired results.  There needs to be consistent formula.

Correct.

7/15/2019 = 7+15+(2+0+1+9) = 34

Conveniently not adding the 1,5 but adding the 2,0,1,9?

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

This is insane. Hearing so many people here on CDC talk about how creepy things are up north is news to me, especially @peaches5 talking about not staying or sleeping at rest stops.

What are things coming to?

It’s stories like this that bring to light many of the risk I took while travelling.  At the time they seemed either minor risks or not a risk at all.  But in today’s world I suppose I’m lucky to be alive and my whereabouts known to loved ones.

im not even exaggerating.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, riffraff said:

It’s stories like this that bring to light many of the risk I took while travelling.  At the time they seemed either minor risks or not a risk at all.  But in today’s world I suppose I’m lucky to be alive and my whereabouts known to loved ones.

for sure, I'm thinking back to trips I took pre-internet and data the way it is now, and no one would have a clue where you were on any given day. You could literally get away from it all.

5 minutes ago, riffraff said:

When younger, I drove across our great country several times.  Took my van, and my dog.  Slept in the van at truck stops.  Truck stops are busy and safe.  These murders we read about take place (most often) on roads that don’t have the big truck stops.  

53 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

This is insane. Hearing so many people here on CDC talk about how creepy things are up north is news to me, especially @peaches5 talking about not staying or sleeping at rest stops.

What are things coming to?

Might be time for us to build that northern wall, to keep you snow hillbillies away from us.

• Cheers 1

If they don't find them soon, this could be a while.

They don't seem to be turning out to be the screen addicted youth that many on here predicted. Low social media presence.

They are close friends. They know how to steal cars, kill (obviously) and seem to have a destination that at least one is familiar with. 

These twisted nuts must have planned this to some extent...will they be found frozen in the wilderness in a few months? 

Hope I'm wrong, I wan't them found soon, then I hope they try to unsuccessfully run. The cops can save us tax paying dollars and remove them from this earth.