The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you most excited about for the upcoming season?

Rate this topic

cuporbust

What are you most excited about?   

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Imagine they took ALL pure, hard drugs off the street, for about 5 mos of the yr ?! Especially during summer, when the living (should?) be easy. People'd be goin nuts, eh?

Well, that's what we've had to deal with, these past 4 yrs. Empathy for my fellow junkies.

Right now, I'd almost be excited for a mid-wk tilt w/ the dismal desert Dawgs..almost

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Objection your honour!  :mad:

OP tried to sway the public opinion with his original post and therefore this study should be thrown out and not published! 

;)

I agree about Elias and Quinn, but I'm happy that most people are thinking playoffs.  That should be the focus this year. 

As Canuck fans we always seem to be waiting a long time for the season to start,this is because we don't make the playoffs that often.

This however is about to change once again, and we can continue to build for a real bona fide contender for the cup.

STANLEY CUP,

YES PLEASE, DON'T MIND IF WE DO!

I’m most excited about this up coming season because of the restructured defence. The added team toughness should be noticeable. Plus the stable goaltending. 

Theres going to be room for our skilled players to play without worried about getting mugged. 

1 hour ago, nergish said:

I am partial to puck-moving defenceman, so I'm most excited to see Q. Hughes on the PP.

We've had a few in the past like Hedican, Lumme, Jovanaski and Ehrhoff but Quinn is on a whole new level with todays pace of hockey.

Don't overcoach him for crying out loud!

Edited by 6string
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

I’m just looking forward to regularly beating the Flames, Leafs and Oiler, then listening to them complain about it and make excuses endlessly. It’s too much to expect their fans to admit we are much better than everyone expected. But we’ll know. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 3

3 hours ago, brownky said:

I didn't see Loui Eriksson's return to form with 25 goals and 30 assists, so I went with playoff contention.

This way, if there's a 50/50 that one thing will happen, at least we'll be in the playoffs.

That's because I didnt make fantasy options . 

• Haha 1