The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Sens @ Nucks Sept 25 2019 - 2 minutes for cross checking edition -

Rate this topic

xereau

6 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

The entire 1st line,  1st d-pairing and starting goaltender did not play tonight.

We had our entire 2nd and 3rd lines, our 2nd and 3rd D pairings + Thatcher "could take over the reins this season" Demko.

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Yeah, 

I thought Petey, Boeser, Edler, Myers, Ferland and a few other guys were awful. Total no shows.

But you are right

Preseason blah blah

Bliggityblahblah

Brickricken $&!#kickin

Frickity Fuh Bruh

Im talking bout Nazzy. Bert. Mo...Salo. Ohlie...Cloutier

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“I’m doing all I can right now and giving it my all. I focused on getting stronger and faster this off-season and now I’m just focused on playing my game. That’s all I can control.” - Gaudette

If Boeser is out for some time, that wing might be a great place to audition Gaudette with Pettersson and Ferland.

• Cheers 1

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"I was doing an appearance with the minor hockey kids up in the stands, then I actually went back to the hotel because I had about an hour until puck-drop. But I got a call right away to come back]. I got back around 6:10, guys are getting out at around 6:25 so I just threw the gear on and went out there. And you know what? It was a fun night for me. I liked it." - Graovac

Big boy. I kind of hope he gets a call up this year.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

I've read all 56 pages and didn't see anyone say that about Tkachuk. 

I didnt say they did. If the loss doesnt matter, then the win the other day doesnt matter and we shouldnt over exaggerate the results

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Gaud is definitely looking better than Sutter in these few games.  I wonder if JB would trade Sutter if a reasonable deal was there?  That Graovac kid looks decent too.  Maybe we have more depth at centre than first thought?  

The Sutter deal will get done by trading deadline, I think he has 15 teams on his list of no go.