The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Philadelphia Flyers At A Team Like That October 12 7PM CBC

Rate this topic

AlwaysACanuckFan

Just now, Canucklehead53 said:

I am really torn with these jerseys...didn’t like them at all when I first saw them, and still don’t like how they look up close, but they sure look decent on the TV during the play

Think they’d be better with white in between the two greens, just to break it up a bit more

• Like 1

Just now, Canucklehead53 said:

I am really torn with these jerseys...didn’t like them at all when I first saw them, and still don’t like how they look up close, but they sure look decent on the TV during the play

They are good. I can remember far worse jersey’s! Cough *red shoulders* cough

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Not defending anyone.

More of intentionally ensuring that the thread understands it needs a whipping boy or bust in each game thread, or so it seems. 

I could care less if JL ever played another game here, personally, but I’d not be looking to send him to Utica, like I’d originally responded to/against. 

There’s several serviceable whipping boys on this roster still. No need to settle on JV just yet, IMO. :goat:

He's just the most noticeable today, but the team only has 16 shots so it's definitely a poor effort from the group.

1 minute ago, Canucklehead53 said:

Love the GREEN with BLUE. I could get used to more of that GREEN tho. 

Looks great!

• Upvote 1