The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Capitals Diwali Night Edition Oct 25 7pm SN1

Rate this topic

Baer.

4 minutes ago, jason10009 said:

Just finished playing ice hockey and came in.  So how was the first period?

We came out flying with 2 wicked giveaways right off the bat resulting in one goal against. After that we settled down and forchechecked the heck out of them and Brock made em pay with a snipe top shelf and Schaller put us up one with a shorty. 

• Cheers 1

I like the added toughness. They run someone, then Miller is there, not him. Try someone else, Pearson is there. Myers knocks someone :) Then Beagle runs their crease calling them out on their bs. It's response needed and respect earned. Teams can't have free reign running our guys anymore.

Ferland Jake still need to get in there too! Team toughness 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Agreed.  Reffing has been terribly in favour of Washington.  

Ok, but the play Green and I are talking about IMO wasn't a penalty.

My argument is just that if Edler ever takes a hand off his stick and uses that free arm to gain position "tweet tweet - holding"

Edit- Why in the &^@# does auto correct turn *off into *of? Yes, it's a new phone, but off is a real word.

I'm watching you, autocucumber, you dick.

Edited by luckylager

7 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I like the fact that they're playing tough playoff hockey against us. It's the only way that our young guys will get better.  

I'm sure that Washington knows that we're undefeated at home still because they're not taking us lightly. 

No team takes us lightly buddy. It's the NHL. Every team shows up ready to play on a nightly basis. So far, we should be a team every team should be feared of to play against.