The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ISIS leader Baghdadi killed in US Special Operations Raid

Toews

This is how the Americans work under the TRUMP REGIME,

so many lies to distract the populous from the criminal acts he commits.

Also has anyone ever seen OBL'S  body or is that also a lie.

It leaves little doubt why most other countries hate or just laugh at that ( I think Rex Tillerson called it right, he is a  FU@#$ING moron)  DONALD TRUMP.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DADDYROCK said:

It leaves little doubt why most other countries hate or just laugh at that ( I think Rex Tillerson called it right, he is a  FU@#$ING moron)  DONALD TRUMP.

Baghdadi's and OBL's fate is too good for the Bigot in Chief.  Let that scumbag fry and sell PPV to watch.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Both extremely bad.  Are Russia and the USA fighting together against ISIS

They're both killing isis but I certainly wouldn't say fighting together. 

Imo the US creates this groups to fight against certain dictators but the groups end up having their own plans. Post ww2 if it isn't the US starting wars it's Russia. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

I'm not so sure. Al Qaeda killed thousands in Afghanistan and other countries pre and post 9/11

Well the Syrian civil war is over 250,000 at the most modest estimates. A lot of that is on them. Also Iraq saw a lot casulties. . 

6 hours ago, DADDYROCK said:

So by your logic what criminal acts was Obama covering up?

3 hours ago, kurtis said:

So close to the boarder with Turkey. Also NW Syria is full of Turkish soldiers and outposts. They work hand and hand with extremists. Bs they didn't know he was in the region. 

I think Russia has provided undeniable proof Turkey has made ISIS richer.

59 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Sadly it is just.......

whac-a-mole1.jpg

Pretty much. That's why we need to kill them over there not bring them back.

8 hours ago, Gnarcore said:

On scale of impact ISIS has touched far more people. They're just not Americans for the most part. 

I'm selfish.  I'm much more concerned about my own country and our interests and our allies than I am of their people.  If they want to kill themselves in that part of the world they can have at it as far as I'm concerned.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

I'm selfish.  I'm much more concerned about my own country and our interests and our allies than I am of their people.  If they want to kill themselves in that part of the world they can have at it as far as I'm concerned.

I don't think it's selfish...that was a devastating attack that wasn't even an attack on military installations but an attack on unsuspecting innocent people, which also included Canadians. It was also in your state so of course it will hit harder. It's like when Nathan Cirillo was murdered in the most cowardly way and the HOC was stormed it hit harder for me than people in Syria but it also showed a complete blunder on JTs part to pull cf18 fighters out of Syria. 

• Cheers 1

hes a frickin immortal, the amount of times he's been killed.

Baghdadi killed himself and three of his children by igniting his suicide vest, Mr Trump said, causing the tunnel to collapse. No US personnel were killed but one of the dogs was seriously injured in the explosion.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50200339

bbc's version.

so Trump; says he got killed in a U.S operation, with no body to confirm, because it exploded and the tunnel collapsed.

Edited by MoneypuckOverlord