The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks VS Kings, October 30, 2019 -- "Don't Lose to a Team Like That!" Edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

1 minute ago, The Aquamen said:

Are you affected by it?! Far away? Crazy two years in a row, California is burning broski.

Come To The Great NORTH ;)

No - it's like 70 or 80 miles away.   There's one just north of LA that's about 20 miles away from UCLA where daughter is going to school.  I was in Penticton this summer, that was nice.  We usually go to Vancouver for Xmas but the family is coming south this year.   The rains will start soon and put out all the NorCal fires.  The SoCal ones might be around for awhile.  It's really windy this time of year, very hard to contain the fires

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Cali Canuck said:

No - it's like 70 or 80 miles away.   There's one just north of LA that's about 20 miles away from UCLA where daughter is going to school.  I was in Penticton this summer, that was nice.  We usually go to Vancouver for Xmas but the family is coming south this year.   The rains will start soon and put out all the NorCal fires.  The SoCal ones might be around for awhile.  It's really windy this time of year, very hard to contain the fires

You guys get rain? Hahahaha ;). Glad that you are safe and you’re Family.

Cheers Canuckian

Edited by The Aquamen

13 minutes ago, xereau said:

It probably has $omething to do with $tuff n $uch.

Correction* I meant I don’t how they were allowed to install those along the boards. I would think that there would be some regulations from putting atrocities like that there.

Edited by HomeBrew