The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Jets November 8 2019 5 pm Pacific - SNP and 650

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Bure_Pavel said:

Loui needs a stint in Utica IMO, maybe permanently. He is living way to comfortably for the effort we have got from him.   

Agreed. I liked the work he did on the goal that Schaller had recently, but since then he's been back to an ineffective floater. This team doesn't need that type of passenger as such a crucial time.

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

You're missing Tanner Glass, Jason Jaffray, Alexander Burmistrov, Mike Santorelli and Shawn Matthias.

Rypien?

Baer Horvat Virtanen, next West Coast Express :bigblush:

But honestly will be nice if we can see these 3 together. I think, despite what the haters are saying, Jake has been one of the better wingers we've had so far. I don't understand why they have a microscopic view of his mistakes but let so many other players have a pass. Regardless, change is needed after watching the last 4 games. Baer could inject some life into this team. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Extremely pumped to see Baer in tonight if he is. Hoping he sets the world on fire.

He hasn't played in over a week and he's probably not at NHL pace with how little he has played.  His timing will probably be a fair bit off - he also hasn't practiced on a line.  

• Upvote 3

Somehow they will pull this rabbit out of the hat right? I would think they can't be feeling to flipping good about their game in Chicago. Like many I would like to see a Horvat - Baer - Virt line - if it doesn't work  OK but something has to give on that line.  Wonder how long Roussel is still out - think I read somewhere that he was off to see his surgeon this week - hope it's good news.

5-4 Nucks - let's do it

Go Canucks Go